M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post. I have about 400m on my 109 and decided to buy some new grips (Kury ISO) and would like to get the stock ones off without damage, just incase the next owner wants them when I buy my new 9:). I searched here but did not get a hit(wrong search maybe), google had several but not a lot. The right side I think I can figure out, but the left ... the instructions says to use a razor blade, no chance of saving it doin that. So any sage advise would be greatly appreciated.

-Bill

·
Registered
600 Posts
BadBill19 said:
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post. I have about 400m on my 109 and decided to buy some new grips (Kury ISO) and would like to get the stock ones off without damage, just incase the next owner wants them when I buy my new 9:). I searched here but did not get a hit(wrong search maybe), google had several but not a lot. The right side I think I can figure out, but the left ... the instructions says to use a razor blade, no chance of saving it doin that. So any sage advise would be greatly appreciated.

-Bill
Hello, Bill
Welcome to the Jungle :joke:

Try this thread. It has a couple of methods people have used to remove the grips: http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=3316.msg41583#msg41583

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome, take a long phillips screw driver and put it under the grip and start to roll the screw driver until it breaks the grip free, it works good and no damage to the grips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts