M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working the finishing touchs on the deal with my M109R and they are throwing in a set of pipes and power commander with the deal. Is there any thing else i should ask for?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've not heard the JR exhaust, but I like my excellent hearing so for me ALL the cobra pipes are just too loud (least the ones I've seen/heard)

My personal preference at this time is stock, drilled out for the A/F sensor on the dyno, but REALLY like the looks of the JR pipes and may switch out to them or something like them if I get my brother to help out with the welding 8)

·
Registered
450 Posts
stockers for sure, drilled out 8-1/2" holes each side... not to loud, not to quiet. I don't want to look at the swingarm either... for now thats the best thing....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I like the stock sound, undrilled and plain. I had an incident with a HD rider just a couple days ago. He hauled [email protected]@ through heavy traffic to get up next to me, then gave me a turned up nose when he got next to me. He said something about his being louder and revved his god-awefully loud bike. I told him I like the quiet, I never hear my bike anyway because I outrun the sound. He laughed and gunned his bike, I flicked the throttle to about 4K on the RPM on second gear and passed him. Just about that time, with his bike being very loud, it attracted a local cop who stopped him to have a chat. I "quietly" kept cruising down the road.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I would Like a JR style Pipe :D

IF THERE IS ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP ME GET ONE ON MY BIKE THAT IS IN THE JACKSONVILLE TO ST,AUGASTINE AREA PLEASE CHIME IN THANKS SILENTRIDER :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts