M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to post pictures of parts that I have for sale and I cant upload any pictures. Each time I try to attach them from my computer it says "Missing Security Token" Can someone help me with this junk???????
I am selling stock FWD Controls, complete rear brake resevoir/rear brake lines, engine guards, and smoked front and back turn signals.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I am trying to post pictures of parts that I have for sale and I cant upload any pictures. Each time I try to attach them from my computer it says "Missing Security Token" Can someone help me with this junk???????
I am selling stock FWD Controls, complete rear brake resevoir/rear brake lines, engine guards, and smoked front and back turn signals.
I'm not a computer wiz by any means, but I don't think you can load a picture directly to this site from a file on your computer. I think you have to down load your pictures to Photobucket or frapper or one of those sites and then upload from those sites. Unless something changed, thats the only way I know how to do it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts