M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not even Lamont knows what intake I plan on having on the bike for Daytona so lets have a little guessing game. The person who describes it the closest will receive a set of our 2 piece intake adapter plates.

So just type your description as a response to this message. Use as few or as many words as you need. For instance the word "spike" could describe what I will have or the word "Bigair" would be sufficient if thats what I show up with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Show ==> Spike...

Go ==> Big Air

I say spike unless you are going to deland for the drags, then it is big air all the way. I think spike though as you got the performance already and is time to show off the beast...

Is a mix of the 2 allowed???
:dontknow: :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bet he shows up with something that we have never seen before, Just how Hal rolls, I guessing something round but not completely round and has some unique shape to it like the hypercharger but will defiantly flow with the bike.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
He'll be sporting the Dragtrons or maybe the Dragtron 2 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Turbo? (Please, pretty please, pretty please?)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Gotta go with the Big Air. After spending all the time and money to bring up the h.p. why settle for anything less than the intake you've proven to make the most h.p. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm going to guess that it something new. :dontknow: Triangle (like original) supercharger. I just thought of it and think it would be really cool and be the perfect thing for this bike. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts