M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll try and make this one easier for some of you since I got sooo many pvt messages from my 1st attempt.

So for those that struggled so much…and there was a few, so don’t get all personal on me again, try this one.

Girl likie bikie.
Man no likie, girl likey bikie.
Girl want own bikie.
Man say no.
Man say go makie breakfast and clean man underwear like good wifey should. (Sorry guys that was a long sentence so go ahead and scratch now, you’re entitled).
Girl say no.
Girl say “Girl is tired of being man’s *itch”.
Girl leave man.
Man want all toys, that girl also pay for.
Man also want house that girl also pay for.
Girl say no.
Man say yes.
Man hire attorney.
Girl no hire attorney.
Girl still get toys.
Man get house and has to pay girl for girls part of house. (This one is bordeline so scratch again, I understand.)
Girl enjoys that.
Man does not.
Girl has to wait years before man finishes paying, cuz man didn’t sell house when given that choice. (*sigh*....scratching allowed again).
Girl gets new man.
Girl gets new bikes.
Girl likes sex again. (Not necessarily in that order….:) )

I was inspired to ride by being told it wasn't proper nor my place to ride my own bike. Though it was the final straw in an already broken relationship, it took on meaning to get that ability on my terms after a long legal journey.

There....hopefully that won't be such a strain for some of you to understand now. And I won’t need to re-write it for the ladies…..they’ll also get it.

:)

On and P.S. Here's a tip to go along with SR's very nice post. Don't decide it's important to tell your wife or g/f, you love her just before you need sex or your underwear washed. That only works for a little while. Even the stupid ones figure it out sooner or later.

:)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Well it sound like someones "Man" was very insecure :dontknow:

Personally I think women who ride their own bike is better than riding on the back of someone else s. It shows more independence. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
ok :dontknow:

·
Registered
643 Posts
:bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
<~~~~Scratching, LOL

Your awesome Blondie, you keep doing what your doing and youll be just fine:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I have Always ,Welll nearly always , had a bike ,It started for me on a mini-bike my dad and i Put togeather,with a lawnmower engine , a few years and Then When i Seperated form my first wife ,Got a Honda 600 , Beatiful Bike ,I loved that thing ! it Really helped me get my life into some kind of order ,cant explain it . mabey the Freedom ,or the Mind completly absorbed into the moment of just Riding ,Either way It evolved in to Therypy for me , and Still today ,its my Escape Plan :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I have Always ,Welll nearly always , had a bike ,It started for me on a mini-bike my dad and i Put togeather,with a lawnmower engine , a few years and Then When i Seperated form my first wife ,Got a Honda 600 , Beatiful Bike ,I loved that thing ! it Really helped me get my life into some kind of order ,cant explain it . mabey the Freedom ,or the Mind completly absorbed into the moment of just Riding ,Either way It evolved in to Therypy for me , and Still today ,its my Escape Plan :bigthumbsup:
yes yes and exactly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
838 Posts
WOW, that second edition.. I understood the first one much better.

For me getting my first bike. I've wanted one for a while. Never had the money. Finally when the gas prices were Outrageous in 08. I went out and was able to get financed. The payments, gas and insurance for the bike was less than what I was paying in gas alone for my truck.

Here's the funny part. I ask a friend to meet me at my house so we could get my bike. I tell him to get in my truck. He asks why? Told him. I don't know how to ride a motorcycle. Within a week or two of putting around my neighborhood, I felt secure enough to ventur out on the main roads. Never looked back again.
That was a C50. July 09 I bought my 109. Happy man happy man

·
Registered
624 Posts
Blondie, great to see you repost this in away some people may understand better :)

I personaly believe that in any relationship that brakes down, both parties are intitled to walk away with half of what was accumulated!! so power to you for sticking to your guns and walking away with what you worked hard for :bigthumbsup:
I also think there is something very sexy seeing birds (well some birds) riding their own bike :drool::drool:, and seeing some of your pics just confirms that :D:D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it Really helped me get my life into some kind of order ,cant explain it . mabey the Freedom ,or the Mind completly absorbed into the moment of just Riding ,Either way It evolved in to Therypy for me , and Still today ,its my Escape Plan :bigthumbsup:
YEP!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

That was a C50. July 09 I bought my 109. Happy man happy man
Also learned to ride on a C-50. Looking back, she was slow, felt heavy as a tank, and I thought she was ugly. But she taught me the basics and I loved her for that. Put 17K miles on her.

I took a step in between with a Honda Magna, but got to the 9 eventually.

Next step....Hayabusa.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
I've always had bikes too, most times more than one. We've got 3 now.

And no problem keeping them, when we're riding my wife is usually the one gong whoopee and yahoo over the headsets while we're riding. We were out today and a guy on a HD was up in front of us making a lot of racket. So naturally we had to speed up, just a little. She told me she hit 90 mph and wasn't ready to get a ticket just yet, so go on and have fun passing him.

That's a good woman. :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
Also learned to ride on a C-50. Looking back, she was slow, felt heavy as a tank, and I thought she was ugly. But she taught me the basics and I loved her for that. Put 17K miles on her.

I took a step in between with a Honda Magna, but got to the 9 eventually.

Next step....Hayabusa.
I agree with you. It was heavy and slow. I didn't think it was ugly though. I had an 08 graghite/silver. It was great around town, but daum; it was screaming on the freeway. Would rather have that than what I traded it for. (09 honda shadow spirit 750) Ex g/f wanted to learn to ride it fit her better than the 50. Now I'm :edit: stuck with it.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
When I was a kid I thought my older brother was the coolest guy alive. And he rode a motorcycle. I wanted to be just like him so he taught me how to ride. Now that we're a little older we aren't just alike but we've got a great relationship and both share a passion for riding motorcycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts