M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE THINGS I SAID TO MY WIFE TO GET OUT WORKING AROUND THE HOUSE 1, I CANNOT FIX IT. 2,THE MOWER IS BROKEN. 3, HOMEDEPOT IS CLOSE TO DAY. 4, IWELL FIX IT WHEN I GET HOME. 5, MY FRIEND IS COMEING OVER NEXT WEEKEND. 6,IWELL GO ASK MY FRIEND HOW TO DO IT.7, I THINK IT SA POST TO LOOK OR WORK LIKE THAT.8,I WELL GO BUY A NEW ONE .9, IAM GOING TO GETSOME LUNCH FIRST.10, WHY FIX IT ,THE NEXT HURRICANE WELL BLOW IT AWAY

G

·
I tried all of those today but still had to remove the closet doors to paint the threshold on each door. But at least the wife does the painting. You have to draw the line somewhere.

G

·
kevin said:
THE THINGS I SAID TO MY WIFE TO GET OUT WORKING AROUND THE HOUSE 1, I CANNOT FIX IT. 2,THE MOWER IS BROKEN. 3, HOMEDEPOT IS CLOSE TO DAY. 4, IWELL FIX IT WHEN I GET HOME. 5, MY FRIEND IS COMEING OVER NEXT WEEKEND. 6,IWELL GO ASK MY FRIEND HOW TO DO IT.7, I THINK IT SA POST TO LOOK OR WORK LIKE THAT.8,I WELL GO BUY A NEW ONE .9, IAM GOING TO GETSOME LUNCH FIRST.10, WHY FIX IT ,THE NEXT HURRICANE WELL BLOW IT AWAY
Cool thanks Kevin, I'll put this down on my list excuses not to accept :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I tried all of those today but still had to remove the closet doors to paint the threshold on each door. But at least the wife does the painting. You have to draw the line somewhere.
+1 My wife Donita got through college by painting barns and such in rural Ohio (outside a small town called Jackson Center) and she loves painting stuff, good thing she married me cause I am "artisticly challeneged" :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
walker_mufc said:
try this one; " do you really want me to do something everyone else will see?"
That would be a good one ! :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

·
Registered
134 Posts
walker_mufc said:
try this one; " do you really want me to do something everyone else will see?"
:p That would be me. I do not have an artistic bone in my body. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
My wife paints the entire house every time I leave for more than a week, I am going to colorado for a elk hunting in two weeks so she has been getting warmed up.

But, you have to pick your battles, sometimes you just have to do exactly what she wants right when she wants it! Then when you come home with some new bike gizmo she can't say much about it. I have done this for 19 years now and the key to the front door, still works. :joke:

So I would recommend passing on the excuses and just bite your lip and get-r-done. Cuz you will get yours, sooner or later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts