M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the TTown drags today. Guess how many 9s were there. NONE
doesnt surprise me, I had the only one there last year. You guys missed a good chance to shine. Victory's and v-rods running 12.50s or worse all day long. there were a couple of highly modified v-rods running mid to high 11s, but otherwise no twins of m109 caliber. I'm kinda sorry I rode all the way over there to watch some 9s run.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That sucks......Did you run yours? All it would have taken is one run by you and you would have garnered their respect LOL, I was leaving the oyster run today with harleys and other bikes and as soon as we clear Anacortes I gassed it. Needless to stay I had the lead all the way out, They just kinda hung back. One bad bike wreak on that road coming out today.

·
Registered
284 Posts
bike

I know how ya feel dude, kinda like the post I put on here about riding down to strokers in Dallas, me and a bunch of harleys and one goldwing, but I still had fun, ya need to get another 109 move closer to the city so we can go ride together. :clap2:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry Ric, You sold your 9 so I didn`t think you would be there.:dontknow: I was planning on going but took my car to Ark City for the two day car show.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I rode over on a buddy's Z-1000. I ordered a 2011 Victory Cross Country, should be here in a couple of weeks. You guys will still let me ride with you :dontknow: won't you?

·
Registered
284 Posts
pic

dude you still have pics of a 109 on you signature!!!!!:dontknow: just funing ya about the new bike, even Ironside had to stay on 2 wheels.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sure you can ride with us. :doorag: My buddy I ride with has a victory hammer. Its not as fast but it looks great.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thats a great bike. We ride up that way all the time. pm me with your # and I will call you for the next ride we go on :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts