M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen anything on thei recently what is the latest mfg info??? :redfaced: :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Taz is actually off in Colorado hunting some Elk right now.. better fork over my Elk Jerky when he gets home! :D

His bike is at Thunder right now.. they had to make some changes to the intakes due to him adding the crash bars.. he didn't have an ETA last time he told me. Sorry I can't be more help.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This is the response I got from them way back on 09/25/06:

We have an adaptor in process for the M-109. The first air kit that
will be available for it will be the tornados. We are looking at appx 2
more weeks

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 10:11 AM
To: Joyce Rollins
Subject: New Contact Request: Air Kit

Name: Ric
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Air Kit
Message: I was wondering if you are making or have plans to make an
Airkit for the Suzuki M109R.

Thanks
nTime Stamp: 09/25/2006 12:11pm

G

·
Ya I was told they would e-mail me ...... I've checked back since then and I'm still on the list but still no e-mail. I'm board of waiting I just strapped on 2 pairs of pantie-hoes when I'm racing and use stock around town. Pantie-hoes seem to work well :joke:

·
Registered
158 Posts
TDS109 said:
Hurricane IMO is one of the best looking out there.
Yep I'm in 100% agreement they are the best looking things out there. Note that Hal/Lamont have a face plate where you can mount any set of thunder on (I think thats right, you might want to check with them first) Its a bit heavy but you can set everything staged waiting for the full set to come out :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Talked to them yesterday, about a week out supposedly, I'm not to keen on anything out right now and wanted their setup the first time I saw the prototype.
I'm sitting tight for this, hope it performs well with the burner.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
they've said "about a week" several times now :p. oh well, guess i can wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
158 Posts
since its now winter :D all air regardless of how close it is to the eng is cold :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Binary-speed said:
since its now winter :D all air regardless of how close it is to the eng is cold :bigthumbsup:
I know what you mean, we have a cold front coming in today and our high will only be 79 and the low will be around 58 burrrrrr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts