M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I am blind, but its not on my screen....Just me?..Or did the thing get erased?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
mrfart said:
Maybe I am blind, but its not on my screen....Just me?..Or did the thing get erased?
Not sure which thread you are talking about, but if it was way off topic, or just a flame bait thread, it was probably yanked. Same thing happened to 109 Mania's thread about Extended Warranty help. It turned sour real quick and got yanked not long after.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Anyone seen that movie Forgotten?

I'm just waiting for this one to get Sucked out of here... hehe :pop:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am talking about the thread from yesterday...The one where the guy got beat up by the 3 dudes at the gas station....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
That thread kinda went sideways for a few folks Mr. Fart... Think Lamont or Hal may have removed it.. or the guy that started it for that matter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
mrfart said:
I am talking about the thread from yesterday...The one where the guy got beat up by the 3 dudes at the gas station....
Well, if it was posted yesterday, then just scroll down to a thread with a last post that was older. If you get there without seeing your thread, then it was deleted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curious to how the guy is the "day after"...And that kind of crap happening to someone minding their own business really pisses me off...One reason why I do what I do :cop:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
I had a few posts in that thread, but when I go to my profile and select "see lasts posts by this person" they aren't there, so I'm going to say that thread is now ... Forgotten 8) :joke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
mrfart said:
Curious to how the guy is the "day after"...And that kind of crap happening to someone minding their own business really pisses me off...One reason why I do what I do :cop:
+1

I was wondering what happened to the guy as well, or if it was a BS story... If it's true, hope the guy is doing well...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah..Ok Lamont.....I am clear on the going south..But I am curious how the guy is doing...I deal with that sort of thing on a daily basis..Most times Ijust do what I gotta do :cop: and dont really give a crap...But when I read that thread, it struck a chord...What was the guy's screen name...I will just PM him and ask directly...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Lamonster said:
It went south so instead of editting it I just deleted it. ::)
South is not to bad, Texas is Hot but has plenty of roads to ride on!! j/k

To bad that some of the threads turn that way. I guess, sometimes people allow to much emotion in it. Plus, it's hard to get the real aspect with reading words vs to someone talking. There's been plenty of threads that I read where people just misunderstood what the person was trying to get across...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
ConnRadd said:
South is not to bad, Texas is Hot but has plenty of roads to ride on!! j/k

To bad that some of the threads turn that way. I guess, sometimes people allow to much emotion in it. Plus, it's hard to get the real aspect with reading words vs to someone talking. There's been plenty of threads that I read where people just misunderstood what the person was trying to get across...
Both statements are true :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
mrfart said:
What was the guy's screen name...I will just PM him and ask directly...
It was wingy something. Sorry I'm not much help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
Hey Lamont, do you ever just lock posts instead of deleting them?  That's what other boards I've participated in do when they go bad.  I was just curious... This is your house... By all means run it like you see fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
I just want everyone to know that I am doing ok and I have one hel# of a headache but I can`t say much more right now. Thanks for everyone who were concerned. Justice will pay out.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top