M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been under the radar for a few weeks... what happened to the GA gang?? wow, it's dead in here... i see Andre, Lee, and Lonewolf sometimes..but that's it..

are we dead? inactive? a sleeper cell? lame? wimps?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Jake good seeing you last night ! Lonewolf , andre , Jennifer and I had a great time . Dont know why but she wants to do it again soon :joke:

·
Registered
29 Posts
New to the forum

Wasup fellas... I'm new to the forum, but not new to the motorcycle scene... I've had my 109 for a few months now and I love it. I've had a 750, 1000 and a Busa and I will never go back lol. Where were ya'll hanging out at last nite?

BTW Im in lawerenceville

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wasup fellas... I'm new to the forum, but not new to the motorcycle scene... I've had my 109 for a few months now and I love it. I've had a 750, 1000 and a Busa and I will never go back lol. Where were ya'll hanging out at last nite?

BTW Im in lawerenceville
Hey Predator, I live in Acworth, Lee is in Marietta, Lonewolf is in Austell, Jake is in Smyrna, but he works Thursday nights at a place off of Barrett Parkway called Keegans. He's a musician, and we like to make any excuse possible to jump on the bike. So we will go there hang out while he plays & sings, have a meal maybe a drink,,,,maybe. When we finish hanging we all head home. Quite a ride in the dark all the way to L-ville, in the fall, when deer seem to lose their mind. Our riding activity really picks up around February. But as long as I can ride for an hour and then warm up, my bike wont know an end to the riding season. I cant allow my bike to sit for longer than a week. But I know for me there will be no more Hiawasee rides 2 days after it snows (Lucky06). There are quite a few guys on here in the L-ville area though. But GA is a lively group, we've just hit that part of the year where few want to be in the cold. This might just be my year I buy heated gloves.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've been busy moving to the new house and getting settled in (almost) but the bike comes out of the garage almost everyday.

There's a Tilted Kilt about 10 minutes away (Holcomb Bridge) that has been quite a lot of fun the last couple of weeks if anyone wants to ride and/or meet up there.

Alex (u-turn) is out of the country but coming back next week. He's been thinking about hosting a 109 night at his restaurant which would be a lot of fun. He's definitely up for riding - we rode one night when it was a bit chilly and it didn't bother him at all.

BTW - anyone who likes beer. Every Wed, Thu, and Fri Sweetwater Brewery has beer night at their brewery. Great place to try their seasonal brews and have a good time while not drinking too much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts