M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't logged in for a while due to work... trying to catch up on posts now that I have time to read and ride. I don't see anything here for the past few months from you awesome Richmond guys. What's up? :dontknow: Is Kruznn still kickin' or did I miss something? Please tell me you guys are all ok and just too busy riding... :pray:

·
Registered
852 Posts
We'll have to catch up some weekend and ride before it gets too cold for me (yeah, I'm not a cold weather warrior). Maybe next weekend we make a CFS run?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Our Coordinator Has Lost the that lovin feelin :joke:
and With out Adult supervision we have Devolved into aimlessly roaming the country side , :dontknow:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll have to catch up some weekend and ride before it gets too cold for me (yeah, I'm not a cold weather warrior). Maybe next weekend we make a CFS run?
Sounds great! I have it marked as tentative on my calendar. I think Ryno wants to do the same that weekend. But I may hit Hollowscream at Busch Gardens with Froggy and Tadpole next weekend. We'll see...

I have to get out and ride bro, even if it's for a local burger. It's supposed to be 75F and sunny tomorrow afternoon. I got the opportunity to do only 1 short local ride since coming home from the annual meet in Staunton last June. :-\ I'm having withdrawal symptoms. :evil:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our Coordinator Has Lost the that lovin feelin :joke:
and With out Adult supervision we have Devolved into aimlessly roaming the country side , :dontknow:
I'm speechless. :-X

Well it's good to hear you guys are still here and riding. :bigthumbsup: I miss you crazy nuts. :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sounds great! I have it marked as tentative on my calendar. I think Ryno wants to do the same that weekend. But I may hit Hollowscream at Busch Gardens with Froggy and Tadpole next weekend. We'll see...

I have to get out and ride bro, even if it's for a local burger. It's supposed to be 75F and sunny tomorrow afternoon. I got the opportunity to do only 1 short local ride since coming home from the annual meet in Staunton last June. :-\ I'm having withdrawal symptoms. :evil:
I'm leaving here at 10am to have brunch with the wife and my parents. Depending on what time you roll out this afternoon, I may just join you. Shoot me a text when you know when/where you're headed

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree that I miss the Ride for Food runs. I always enjoyed riding with you guys. We need to get one together sometime soon.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm still kickin'

Nobody seemed to be on the same schedule this year, so, I got tired of posting.

it's lonely riding out to "Q" by myself every Sunday.

me and Miz Kruzzn have taken a few rides on the new Vulcan 2000.

there's always next year.

Rod.... you post up some rides. Plan the route, find a cool spot to eat, and set up the meeting place. NO deviation... be there or be Harley:joke:

·
Registered
277 Posts
he's alive...

I thought that Kruznn guy had gone on to a better life. Never hear from him.
We used to be so close...I guess he got tired of me fussing about the Sunday rides. Maybe next year he will step up and be a man and ride on Saturdays.lol

Miss you dude, don't be hiding just cause the ole lady won't let you out.

cya soon!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
We used to be so close...I guess he got tired of me fussing about the Sunday rides. Maybe next year he will step up and be a man and ride on Saturdays.lol

cya soon!
It's Not her ! she Rides With him AND LOVES IT !
His New Bike is HUGE !

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm leaving here at 10am to have brunch with the wife and my parents. Depending on what time you roll out this afternoon, I may just join you. Shoot me a text when you know when/where you're headed
Aw man.... we took off and went riding without checking the board. :redfaced: We took Joplin Rd on the east side of Quantico down to Rt 1, then cut up north on Rt 610 on the west side of Quantico, just started winging it taking whatever road looked less-traveled and ended up somewhere in Central VA on a dirt road :eek:, headed north then east and ended up on Aden Rd and found our way back home. I like aimless wandering with no plan and no deadline. It's a 180 departure from work. :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Aw man.... we took off and went riding without checking the board. :redfaced: We took Joplin Rd on the east side of Quantico down to Rt 1, then cut up north on Rt 610 on the west side of Quantico, just started winging it taking whatever road looked less-traveled and ended up somewhere in Central VA on a dirt road :eek:, headed north then east and ended up on Aden Rd and found our way back home. I like aimless wandering with no plan and no deadline. It's a 180 departure from work. :D
No worries bro. I know some pretty good routes down in that area - we'll hit 'em sometime!!

·
Registered
697 Posts

cya soon!
Thanks Bruce, but...I can't imagine a better life than the one I'm living now.

Maybe I'll post Saturday rides next year, and Ooink can say..:dontknow: " I can't ride on Saturday"

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Thanks Bruce, but...I can't imagine a better life than the one I'm living now.

Maybe I'll post Saturday rides next year, and Ooink can say..:dontknow: " I can't ride on Saturday"
dont Worry Partner ! I dont mind,,,Plan a bunch , I have to work Saturdays
Some one has to work to make sure His Social Security is Supported ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts