M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone sorry for the delay of the details of what happen but i really have not been up to posting or typing due to injuries, but about a month ago i totaled my 2nd 9 dont remember any of the wreck so dont ask :bigthumbsup:...........i do remember being life flight out and most of the things after that but the wreck its self nothing........my injuries consist of fracture skull i crush the left side of my face [breaking my jawand crushing my temple and eye socket] in to where they put some plates in to fix my face.........and yes it made a slight inprovment.....:joke: road rash on both legs and broke a couple of toes might have mess up my shoulder also not sure yet........i will get pictures of the bike posted of what was done to it here soon.........

·
Registered
140 Posts
damn i hope that you recoup quickly. sounds like a pretty bad accident. Glad to see that your well enough to type. God Speed by Biker Brother.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
Oh man, I am so sorry to hear about this! A speedy recovery to you. Heal fast and fully...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn i hope that you recoup quickly. sounds like a pretty bad accident. Glad to see that your well enough to type. God Speed by Biker Brother.
well be glad when i dont have to use a wheel chair to get around with but other than that doing ok for teh most part thanks for asking :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
...in to where they put some plates in to fix my face.........and yes it made a slight inprovment.....:joke:
I can think of better ways to get a facelift, but I choose to stay ugly as hell :bigthumbsup:

glad you're still around to tell the tale:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can think of better ways to get a facelift, but I choose to stay ugly as hell :bigthumbsup:

glad you're still around to tell the tale:bigthumbsup:
yea so could i and i said it made a slight inprovement i did not say i would be winning any pagents with my looks:joke::joke::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Hello everyone sorry for the delay of the details of what happen but i really have not been up to posting or typing due to injuries, but about a month ago i totaled my 2nd 9 dont remember any of the wreck so dont ask :bigthumbsup:...........i do remember being life flight out and most of the things after that but the wreck its self nothing........my injuries consist of fracture skull i crush the left side of my face [breaking my jawand crushing my temple and eye socket] in to where they put some plates in to fix my face.........and yes it made a slight inprovment.....:joke: road rash on both legs and broke a couple of toes might have mess up my shoulder also not sure yet........i will get pictures of the bike posted of what was done to it here soon.........
Continued prayers out for a speedy recovery bro. :pray: We thought of you often during the meet last week. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Glad you are still here to post!...:bigthumbsup:...Thank God!!..:bow:...Lot's of Prayer's sent for a speedy,and full normal recovery!!!!!!....:pray:

We all hope to see you "RIDE" again before summer end's!!!!!!:a18:
I really hope you can replace that sweet(9)with a new one very soon!

Good luck with replacing your(9)...Just happy your alive!!!......There is no replacing a precious life!!!!!!!...:#1:....The Good Lord was watching over you,,That's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........;)

Take Care,Go Slow!!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hey Kbear its good to here you are healing up,sorry to here about your accident,Lori says HI and we will miss seeing you guys next month.Keep in touch.Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts