M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
The guardian bell is really cool. I got a mower, trimmer, and a really cool weekend with the wife and kiddo. Happy father's day all.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
918 Posts
That's OK Tbud, I got a Belguim waffle maker . . I like to eat . . . :D, a really cool personalized "Man's Cave" sign & coasters for my room, time with the kids/grandkids, and a luggage rack for the Nine.

·
Registered
668 Posts
4 shirts. (2 for work and 2 for play;)) and each of the kids made me a card. and the best part we got to spend the whole day together. great weather and great time with the fam.

Great Fathers day and Happy Fathers day to all.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I got to spend time with my family and had a dinner (Sushi)with my daughter today is her Birthday . Family time was awesome today !

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
My son and daughter too me out to eat and we went to see Toy Story 3. My other son was with his boys in Greensboro and only got to talk to him. Just spending time with them and being told how much I mean to them and they love me was all I really needed, the rest was just icing on the cake!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Father's Day? Is it father's day? I am stuck here at work but my kids didn't forget. I got a cool collector coin from the Canadian mint from the Olympics.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Got to spend the day with my Three ladies. Got a cool card from the two younger ones:D Just kicked back & watched the World Cup. Went to my parents for dinner, but the great present is tommorow we leave for Galveston. We go down there every June, We get a big house and have friends from all over come and hang out for a solid week. We always bring our bikes and cruise the sea wall:bigthumbsup: Life is good:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Got to spend the day with my Three ladies. Got a cool card from the two younger ones:D Just kicked back & watched the World Cup. Went to my parents for dinner, but the great present is tommorow we leave for Galveston. We go down there every June, We get a big house and have friends from all over come and hang out for a solid week. We always bring our bikes and cruise the sea wall:bigthumbsup: Life is good:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Galveston, what a great place. Enjoy your time there:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
976 Posts
I got a nod.

It doesn't seem like much but when you are on a website with engine guards, a quick release sissy bar with touring back rest, a debeaver kit, a V- stream touring windshield, and chrome trim for the gas tank in your shopping cart, a nod goes a long way.

It was a really good day. My toys will arrive right after the 4th of July week end.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Woke up to the cent of bacon on the grill..wow my favourite,BBQ breaky..jumped on my 9 and went down to see my dad..KIds showed up there with breakfast for my mom and dad,great family morning... then we buzzed up to the lake and spent the day on boat,beautiful sunny day,swam and goofed around till sunset...finished with,steaks on the grill...my kinda day...family ,bike ,boat and two BBQ's..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts