M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Edmonton guys... haven't seen Lococoin around in a LOOONG time... anyone know what happened to him? :dontknow: Last log on was Aug or Sept last year.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Haven't seen him in awhile. I have his e-mail if you want to contact him (pm me for it). He is also an avid ATVer and is an admin on a forum called OutlawATVClub.com. He uses the same username over there.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Sean I'll check with him we're into the Club too but I haven't messaged him lately we're all going quading Long Island Lake just north of Edmonton...I'm Lowerd on there

·
Registered
199 Posts
There you go sent him a PM...probably out Quading while I'm in Calgary with the relatives :eek: But the good thing is my Grandaughter is with us :D:D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm just glad he's ok. I used to see him fairly regularly on here then just seemed to vanish, same goes for Brian (BTL) haven't seen him here in a while, as long as everyone is keeping it shiney side up... all is good!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey guys,

Yup still alive and kicking just had a really really busy year last year. Only rode my bike from one storage place to another. This year I hope to get out on some more trips though.

So how many miles did you guys put on last year?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HEY HEY!!!!!

Glad to see you're still kicking brother!!!! Maybe you can join us for our trip down to Vegas in Sept???

If it wasn't for that trip last year I wouldn't have racked up to many km's myself... ;)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm Vegas eh. That could be fun. What days are you planning on going?
There is a sticky in the general forum

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138739

The weekend is Sept 16-19 but I'm guessing we will leave the tuesday before... not sure yet, still need to work those details out. We had a great time last year. I left my bike there to do some riding this winter, in fact just got back last night from Vegas, beautiful there now!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Looks like a fun trip. Can't commit right now but I'll definitely keep it in mind.
Steve - this might be one to start trying to commit to. I think we're having some similar years, and time in the saddle can cure a lot of stuff. I made the Vegas run last year all the way from here, down, and back ... and by the time I got back, I had a huge smile and was ready to turn around and do it all again.

PM me, we'll talk more over coffee and bikes.

S

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey guys. How's it going? How has everyone's summer been? I have barely used my bike yet again. This thing is never going to wear it out!Lol I think I have a little over 4k on it now.

I moved down to Lethbridge last fall an have been mostly camping and Quading in the pass.

If anyone is down this way or wants to do a mountain rip keep me in mind.

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey Steve! ... Jeremy (Can-Do) here from the outlaws. hehe looks like i decided to buy a 9 as well. :)

long time no see man, i think last time i saw you was at Rob Rally some time a couple years back and before that I gave ya a hand with your snowmobiles clutch system.

when you get your 9 out of mothballs drop my a line and wel go for a rip.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Steve - would love to drive Southern AB at some point. Is there a weekend you're free. I might be up for a trip to Waterton, Pincher, etc. sometime in September?

Kevin, anyone - anyone else interested in a scoot down to the windy city?

Sean

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Steve - would love to drive Southern AB at some point. Is there a weekend you're free. I might be up for a trip to Waterton, Pincher, etc. sometime in September?

Kevin, anyone - anyone else interested in a scoot down to the windy city?

Sean
That is a definite possibility!!!

Plus we could try out our NEW Sena SMH10's. Fitted it to the helmet last night and they are LOUD!!!!!! Can't wait to test it out. :p

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm not seeing much response ... so how about throwing out a potential weekend of Sept 7th? Any interest?

Otherwise, maybe just a scoot to meet-up in Sylvan Lake or Calgary might be in order.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not seeing much response ... so how about throwing out a potential weekend of Sept 7th? Any interest?

Otherwise, maybe just a scoot to meet-up in Sylvan Lake or Calgary might be in order.
Every weekend in sept is completely shot for me, either working or will be in Florida. I will however be in Edmonton on a layover Sept 11 so let me know if you can get together then

·
Registered
851 Posts
We should switch back to text messaging. Sept 11th, unfortunately, I'm going to be in Ottawa. In Ontario that whole week (Ottawa & TO).

Stupid work schedules.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts