M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are allot of wild names on here. Just wondering how everyone got their name. I imagine some are mundane but I am sure others are not.

Mine is Sledzep01

Sled = From snowmobiling years ago, they were the first forums I joined

Zep = Well, I am a big Led Zeppelin fan

01 = I believe they required 8 digits to your name

I have kept the same or nearly the same name in all forums since. It makes it easy to remember my login. Plus they all get the default easy password. This ain't banking so I don't mind them all being the same.

Sledzep

·
Registered
664 Posts
hmm Moonbaby...

Logn story short... as a kid i scretched a old computer club meeting on a dare (at about age 12).... earned the handle of Moonbaby.... been with me ever since.. and soon to be inked..

The scarier part.. it was an Atari 8 bit club..lol

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I have a Blk- M109r thus the name. Actually I wanted to join and talk about an issue I was having at the time, was in a hurry, first thing that came to my mind. Wish I could change to something more "creative" but since everybody knows me by this now i figure "oh well"

·
Registered
908 Posts
This has been my handle for years and use it all forums.  Had something to do with a RoadKing, a beach and a dare! :D ::)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Well i'm 370lb BIG and 6'9 Tall most ppl remember me that way lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Tire Guy....I manage a auto shop in Buford GA, we sell tires as well, the name came from here.. I replied to a post about mixing h and v rated tires explaining why not to do so and someone replied "hey everyone lets ask the
the TIRE GUY". NOW I AM THE TIRE GUY>>>> :doorag: :beer3: :beer3:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
tis my name used in online gaming

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hmm...Ctatyk (pronounced the same as Static).
I did the online DJ thing for a while...my netcasts started out with....
"We are....Ctatyk."

The full name...Ctatyk Xavier Frost.....
Not my real name....YET!

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's the same name I use on all forums and in my email address.

eire is the Irish language name for Ireland. 1965 is the year that I came into this world.

·
Registered
31 Posts
U - University of
I - Illinois
ENG - Mechanical ENGineering
99 - Year I graduated

Kinda geeky, but after 12 years of retail I quit my job and went back to school.  I proudly worked and paid my way through college at age 29!

- Jeff

·
Registered
346 Posts
pizzmor, first four letters of my last name, first three of my wifes last name.

Hey big69....holy monkey $hit.....6'9'' and 370 lbs.....what do they feed you? What is it like living in this judgmental society as a giant? Is your house normal size, or is it big too? Of course I am only joking and would not like you to kill me, thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
NONTAXPAYER:

"The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection. They relate to taxpayers, and not to nontaxpayers."

Long v. Rasmussen ,281 F. 236 (1922), Economy Plumbing & Heating v. U.S., 470 F2d. 585 (1972)

It allows me 2 take hm 100 % of my paycheck 2 purchase more toys, vacations, etc., etc. Ain't America gr8!!!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts