M109 Rider Forums banner

what do you think ????

• I don't like

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
The lines pretty much flow with the headlight nacelle. I don't know if I will get one for mine, but it's almost a case of "what else goes with that headlight?"

At least it will keep the bug juice off the rev counter;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
It's actually the only"wind screen" not shield, that flows with the bikes lines,so far. The scotch locks(super Velcro) doesn't seem to be the best way to attach it though.There is a bolt on kit available for it though.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I would think :dontknow: that screen will  put the spoilt air straight at your helmet and make it unbearably noisy.  One of the things I like about the 109 is my head is in clear air and the Shoei RF1000 and whisper kit are 'super quiet'..'
As for the screen?... I hate it..sorry ...JMHO!

G

·
personally , if not smoke / dark, best looking one I've seen so far. I readily admit that this isn't a beauty contest and much like the last election (for me), was a choice of the lesser of two evils.

I wouldn't mind having something like that if it was easy to remove

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
For the money I guess it's ok ... they make a clear one ? I don't think it really keeps alot of wind off of you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It does attempt to flow with the bike's form and the smoke looks cool IMHO, but I would like a review on how it actually works.  ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's hideous, totally and completely. Sorry to have such a strong opinion, but you asked. It is totally out of character with the bike, dose not integrate at all with the lines of the bike. I think a full helmet is what is needed for the 109. If you need a wind screen then why did'nt you buy a Wing in the first place. I would sooner put Apes on a sport bike.

Greg

·
Registered
205 Posts
I"ll continue to fight the wind. I'm 6' tall and get a healthy chest full of wind at 90mph. I can imagine what the taller guys on this board must feel at speed. I can't see putting a windscreen on the M109. Nothing looks like it belongs. The C109 is a different story...but then I can't see owning that over the M.

G

·
Ok I'm so short I don't need anything my tec is my wind screen and it works like a charm ;) , not much into the look but if you really need a wind screen for the rain and the winter then I'd go with this one it doesn't look all that bad and it looks like its easy to take off and put back on :D, when your trying to impress someone just take it off and hide it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It looks semi functional, and semi OK...but it might look better on a black bike as well...
Short of that, it looks better than a cruiser screen, might take some air off of your chest, provide some protection from stuff heading towards you, not cost prohibitive, and easily removable ...

TROLL REPORT: I think you guys are in the same dilemma I am if not willing to go with a full blown cruiser windcreen...you want something sleek, modern, and minimal...almost "anti-cruiser" to go with your uber-cool street fighter superhero bike style-I feel your pain. I don't want to crash the party, but if you want I can show some pics to give you an idea on my "troll" bike flyscreen. This is your site, and I ain't about to pollute with other bike pics w/o some type of permission :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i ask becuse i like the way they have the headlight setup

perry does look a lil dif whats up man them glasses look outdated :eek:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts