M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2300cc, 140 HP, 147 ft.lbs. of torque, and a face only a mother could love.

1/4 mile ET: 11.21 @ 120.54 (Corrected)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
A guy in my nieghborhood has one...He loves it..it's a mammoth of a bike...I heard it run and it needs pipes bad! I was really surprised for the size I was expecting more. Shes nice though !

·
Registered
169 Posts
I thought looooong and hard between the Rocket and the M109R. I came to the honest conclusion that a 2300cc beast is just too much for me.

Still like it.....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Rocket is kinda big and bulky looking, its not as smooth and flowing as the 109, I definitely like the 109 better, and so far as power is concerned, well that is what my Hayabusa is for.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the Rocket III. Obviously I liked the M109R a bit more ... But you have give props to the Trumpets for making a product that is unique (3 piston motors) and in the case of the Rocket III... HUGE!! They are actually real nice bikes to ride... I like the 109 better for its drag bike feel and the twin noise though.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i like it. it's unique, and powerful. i was considering shelling out the bucks for one before i found the 109.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Rocket III was on my short list but after parking my black 109 next to a black rocket yesterday I knew I'd made the right decision for me.
The 109 looked so classy next to it.
The 109 looks like a bike rather than a car engine on a mobile stand.
If I had the money I'd have both though :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
I've ridden the Rocket. Yes, the power is totally addictive. If power was all I was concerned about, I'd have purchased one, no question.

But, come on... it is just too much of everything, man. I hated the way it handled, I didn't like the way it pulls to the right under hard acceleration, and the looks. Don't get me started on the looks. ::)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Lamonster said:
I like it. If I had the money I would own at least one of everything. :D
:) :) :) :)Gotta agree with you Lamont......If I had a money tree in the back yard it would be planted next to a 30 car garage filled with a lot of two wheeled toys :) :) :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Triumph is learning to make some waves...

This one will turn heads - kinda looks like a Rune Vmax project.

·
Registered
525 Posts
The Rocket III is an amazing machine in it's own right but, not my cup of tea.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I also was looking at the Rocket. But the M109Rs styling is so much better. This bike has enough power for me and if I had more I would get in trouble twice as fast. :hot:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts