Hello

Finally I made the bike like I want. :evil:
What do you think?

Best regards from Slovenia ( Europe)

Mark

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
looks like any other stock 109 with swept pipes . you got a long way to go with mods:bigthumbsup:.

Atleast you got the fast one:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the world of empty wallets, overpriced expensive mods, late nights in the garage, and lack of sleep from worrying about you bike all night, when you are not with her...are you sure you can handle this? there is no turning back now!!!!! and like he said, you did get the fast one... nice bike:congrats:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks Great. Glad you found a bike you enjoy and just get mods when you can or if you are just happy with the exhaust so be it. Never worry what others think you should have or do.

·
Registered
214 Posts
cool.... great start:bigthumbsup:....Black is beautiful!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for your opinion.

Tell me friends, what should I do next mode?;)

by

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Thanks for your opinion.

Tell me friends, what should I do next mode?;)

by
your bike is looking good. since you just added the swept exhaust, i would say to update your avatar so that the picture reflects your recent mods. :bigthumbsup:

i think the following mods do a really good job of cleaning up the rear portion of the bike:

suzuki driveshaft cover
gregg's swingarm cover
polish your rear hub
raw design stealth rear turn signals

of course, if you want to go into further detail. after you're done with the four mods above then do the following to make it pop even more:

chrome wheels from liquidpain
chrome rear brake bracket
polished rotors
chromed calipers
stainless steel braided brake line kit

as you can start to see, it just all depends on your imagination, what you like, and how much you are willing to spend.
good luck with whatever you choose. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts