5,867 Posts
it's a kawasaki streetglide :D not for me yet

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well,,,I like it...I always told my Harley friends..That if i were to get a Harley it would be a StreetGlide..This way i could get the style without paying an arm and an leg for it...And at the same time,,not having to own a Harley is also nice..;);):-\:-\

·
Registered
140 Posts
I like it. It's not a "9" but I don't think that its Ugly.
It has the 6th gear that I wish ours came with.
It has cruise control which is pretty cool feature to have on those long rides.
1700cc. aint bad for a bike motor (like i said it aint a 9).
It's not a social status Harley.
I'm not ready for a bagger but when I am I would consider it among other bikes as well.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
I like the bike and the features, but something just doesn't work with that fairing. Looks too short and has too many dips and grooves in it. The rest of the bike is smooth and the fairing would look better if it matched it.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I like the bike and the features, but something just doesn't work with that fairing. Looks too short and has too many dips and grooves in it. The rest of the bike is smooth and the fairing would look better if it matched it.
+1

You took the word right out of my mouth, or fingers I guess.

G

·
I'm just not digging those air scoops by the headlight...maybe fill those with fogs? Dunno...maybe it's just "old bias" I have.....was once told by a motorcycle mechanic
"Ya' know there are two bikes mechanics LOVE.....HD and Kawai's" meaning they both break down often and need repair......

ever since then I've just never liked kawi.......Oh well, I dig the suzuki line up...and IF I ever go "bagger" I most likely would go goldwing....cause I love bells and whistles :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
New Kawasaki cruiser.

Until now,Kawasaki(IMO)have not produced a decent cruiser.If they did,(Being a die hard Kawasaki bloke)I would have bought one long ago.I admit I do like the Vaquero,and if I was in the market for a cruiser right now,I'd probably buy it.There are some really great colours to choose from,and I reckon the plastic on the body work looks alright.So yeh.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
i dont care what any of you guys say if your gonna make a move into the big bikes, your better off with a wing as in GOLDWING !!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
now this is a bike to go for a ride on anywhere your heart desires

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
i dont care what any of you guys say if your gonna make a move into the big bikes, your better off with a wing as in GOLDWING !!!
I like the rumble of a V-Twin, thats the only thing that would keep me off of a wing. I like the Victory Vision myself:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts