M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Those look nice...... but I like Stock. maybe just me but I like the bike the way I bought it. (Might move the back lights and plate to show my ass more!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like that pipe imensely. but it needs to be swept up to cover the swing arm and resemble more the sport bike look. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fatone said:
:bigthumbsup:Â "SWEET " I WANT ONE!!! :p WHEN WILL THEY BE OUT FORÂ " THE 109 " ?? :hot: :2excited:
I know the pipe will be a 2-into-1. I hope is looks something like the one above but will cover the swing-arm. Don't expect anything til Jan '07. Patience.

·
Registered
306 Posts
brbluetele said:
I like that pipe imensely. but it needs to be swept up to cover the swing arm and resemble more the sport bike look. :bigthumbsup:
If they make your changes, they'll have to make a different set because I like them just like this! I'll wait for Vance & Hines if these are truly scheduled for production for our M109s.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That looks brilliant! It should follow the lines of the 109 perfectly too. If anyone wants to package one up and send it to Australia I'd be most appreciative :D

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Uh, kinda' droopy,will drag,show swingarm,stir up curb dust gettin' on it. At least condensation oughtta' drip right OUT! Like stockers Or stock-style 2 into 1.My 2 cents. :doorag:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Good lookin pipes, except the swept should be straight or up a little, or goodbye chrome at the first turn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts