M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dilbertian said:
You mean everyone?
Everyone that could make it. I just remembered that the MIG guys are having a deal going in Ashville at the same time. Maybe we could meet there.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
where is the honda hoot, or ashville?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Honda Hoot is June 20th thru 24th Knoxville TN. Check their web site.
All the bike brands are there offering Factory Rides, Tons of vendors, its at a Fair Ground,
I went two years ago. Got a Gel Seat and a Jacket at a good price.

Could all meet somewhere in
Knoxville, and ride to the Hoot as a Group. Make a row of 109's in the parking lot, with all the other scoots.

Lamonster is close he could pick a place to meet up maybe?

What do you think???? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Is that sponsored by Honda? Does Suzuki have and event like that? Or is it up to us to put one together?

·
Registered
57 Posts
What about a massive presence at Daytona Bike Week? I know we just had it two months ago, but it's never to early to make motel reservations, apply for vacation time, and make plans for the thing. There's a nice size parking lot between this museum (forgot what it's callled - all I wanted to do was ride bikes) and the Honda Pavillion, just as you come into town. Yeah, I like to plan ahead.

·
Registered
67 Posts
N-Trude mentioned there is a Suzuki meet in June in Ashville. Wanted me to come and show the bikes. Why not have a large group go and show them off?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Can someone post a link to the Suzuki show in Asheville, NC, I can't find it on Google. As for June, it's going to be really tight with the wife (i'm supposed to pick her up at the airport Friday night on June 23rd) but Biketoberfest is wide open and doable. I told the wife she could go but she would have to wear a top that had an easy-flip-front and made the motion :eek: - that didn't exactly go over real well so I will be going alone. Susan - do you have any friends with great attitudes like you that might want to go?

For those coming from out of town, it may be difficult to book hotels at this late date for the June events, whether Asheville or Knoxville. Even Biketoberfest might be difficult to book but at least it's far enough out that we will have a chance to get something reasonably close to the strip.

-Tim

·
Registered
525 Posts
Lamonster said:
...at the Honda Hoot or there abouts?
I wish! I was supposed to go to the Hoot anyway for vacation, but my wife's vacation got nixed. No deal for me. I like the Daytona idea though :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
cool, i don't live too far from there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I AM IN WHERE EVER WHENEVER... IT WOULD BE COOL TO CRASH THE HOOT... THERE IS AN INTRUDER ALERT RALLY SOMETIME NOT SURE ON DATES??? :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts