M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm not sure but it's gonna happen soon. A chick (Heather) that works with me likes my M109R so much that she is slappin money down on a silver one TODAY! I have asked her about 20x "Are you sure you want one of these M109Rs?" This way if she can't handle the bike, I can get it cheaper when she sells it to me for much less..

She's 105lbs and stand about 5' 2".
She's on her tip toes sitting on the bike.

I did tell her that she can lower it and roll the handlebars for a better fit.

P.S. She does ride dirtbikes and such. So she does have motorcycle experience.

What do you think?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Climbing off a 250lb dirt bike onto an M is gonna be quite a change :confused: Riding on the street (where the obstacles move, too) is a whole different ball game. I hope all goes well :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Delmustator said:
Well I'm not sure but it's gonna happen soon. A chick (Heather) that works with me likes my M109R so much that she is slappin money down on a silver one TODAY! I have asked her about 20x "Are you sure you want one of these M109Rs?" This way if she can't handle the bike, I can get it cheaper when she sells it to me for much less..

She's 105lbs and stand about 5' 2".
She's on her tip toes sitting on the bike.

I did tell her that she can lower it and roll the handlebars for a better fit.

P.S. She does ride dirtbikes and such. So she does have motorcycle experience.

What do you think?
Joshua_109 said:
:nopic: :nopic: ;) ;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
my sentiments exactly... i say get her to buy it so she can post pics  :bigthumbsup: and let us be the judge  :D

khrome

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
a bike on the ground. this isnt the easiest bike to push around. how about a c50?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE! Picture posted..

Camera phone pic so don't bioatch about the quality. :realmad:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some more tid bits about Heather..

She is a competitive kick boxer too. I think she is available for you guys that like to be spanked.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cute body, but you can't see her face.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Kickboxing, hmmm...
Like I said before, if she's looking to ride the Pacific Northwest...... :bigthumbsup:
Seriously, hope she likes her new bike, and hopefully we see the pics of her with a big grin on her face after the first ride :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sweet, let me know if she enjoys riding it, as I have tried to talk my wife into getting one as well... she is 5'4" and around 110... not sure if I would get her the 109, but would love to get her something in the same family, so they look similar when we would go cruise together...

Now I can say "Sweetie, another lady your size rides one, so you can too ;)"

:)

1 - 20 of 120 Posts