M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I made the nice list: heated jacket and gloves, metric racheting wrench set :hot:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Medal of Honor and Call of duty for my PS3...OH and I defied Drs orders and went for a nice ride this morning. It was so nice to get out and ride, always a stress relief.

Merry Christmas Everyone!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
A Scorpion EXO-1000 helmet, a Garmin GPS and a 1 terrabyte USB HDD. I was a good boy last year.

And yeah, merry Christmas to everyone! :)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I like!

Can't pick it up till Mar 1st though................. :drool:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Got to get my big air kit and cobra fi2000... And my boots (which is a big deal cuz I where a size 15) which is very hard to find my size there are a few but only one pair that I liked .Sidi... They are sweet light weight and gortex...:hot::clap2::doorag:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I got an all one can eat Lobster, crab, prawn meal, and OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I think i ate toooooooooo much,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I got an antique. 30-40 Kraig!!! Also set of riding gloves! My wife did better she got a Corbin rear seat with the backrest!
Not in my book! I'd take the Kraig!!! Bought my 14 year old son a 06:bigthumbsup:
And i'm all-ways good, so this year Santa/WIFE got me a New rear tire + Kuryakyn Grips and Throttle Boss, Suzuki Drive shaft cover & Bike Lift rated to 1,500 pounds. And UnderArmor Cold gear, tops and bottoms.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hopefully this one fits :a20:
:congrats:
It finally came to me, you're talking about the kid sized one you guys made me try on at that Harley dealer! :a20: I wasn't sure if I would ever get that thing off. How about you? new riding boots?

·
Registered
474 Posts
I got "Red Dead Redemption" and Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions for PS3, and a Red Ryder BB gun and safety glasses, so I don't shoot my eye out.

-Josh
Got red dead also as well as dirt 2. I dont know if they'll even come out of the package considering gt5 is taking ALL my PS3 time. Lol

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I little nik naks & got told that I will get my extended warranty taken care of when it is time to get it:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts