M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious, has a tally ever been done to see how many countries are represented on this site? With over 16,000 members from all over the world, it would be interesting to see how far "M109 Riders" is spread. The U.S., Canada and Australia seem to be the big 3 but I know there are many more of us out there. Maybe someone with better skills than me can put out a poll where we can arrive at actual numbers for each country. Chime in and let us know where you're from!

The list so far:

1) Canada
2) U.S.
3) Belgium
4) Spain
5) Cuba
6) Venezuela
7) Malaysia
8) Puerto Rico
9) Australia
10) Sweden
11) New Zealand
12) U.K.
13) France
14) Estonia
15) South Africa
16) Panama
17) Germany
18) Denmark
19) Ivory Coast
20) Afghanistan
21) Taiwan
22) Italy
23) Saudi Arabia
24) Hungary
25) Scotland
26) Poland

·
Registered
453 Posts
Prince George, British Columbia. CANADA

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Well, I am not from here but I am currently in Belgium. Within my first few days here I saw an 09 LE and my heart almost stopped after seeing another M109R considering that my bike had not made it here yet:nojoke:. I have not seen it again, but I know that I probably will once riding season begins (at least for me); It seems that these Europeans ride all year long regardless of the weather:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Canada... True north, strong and free.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Spain Present in this site ¡¡¡ Brigde from coast to coast ¡¡¡

From Cadiz City , ( Andalucia - España )

Regards

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Habana Cuba! Well i was born there, left the country in 1980
Ain't that the year that the "Marielito" got to Miami??? :joke:. Actually, I am Puerto Rican and my wife is from Miami and from Cuban descent and I mess with her by asking about the Cuban National Anthem while I commence to sing "Roll, roll, roll, your boat gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life its just a dream--She gets MAD :verymad::swear::doh::a20::chillout: but I love it and I would not trade her for Jeniffer Lopez:hot:. :doh:Who am I kidding???:joke::joke:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Puerto Rican? You must have a New York accent then ;-)
Well, forgetaboutit; To some extend they call us "Neuyoricans." Born in Brooklyn but raised in Puerto Rico:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
766 Posts
VENEZUELA!!! the land of the commie president and the 4 cent a gallon gasoline....

·
Registered
665 Posts
Suburb not far from Kuala Lumpur, West Malaysia. Little red circle in the map.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sorry bro, that is not far north. I spent about 7 years north of "60" Ellesmere Island, Baffin Island etc :bigthumbsup:
OK you got me beat on that one,but could you ride your bike up there or did you have a dog team .Must be difficult to chrome a dog sled lol.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts