M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:a20: Hal I love the hand driven photo shop :p Yellow would look good :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am trying to come up with a "look" for my bike.

This color is as close to what I wantas I can find. Its called Vitamin C and ws used on the late 60's Roadrunners.

This bike has so many angles that you can play with that I think you can really change the look of the bike.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Going crazy,waiti'n on you bike to be finnished,aren't ya Hal :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh yes , the old roadrunner collors or cuda colors were very cool in their day and should be brought back, the vitamin c looks good, :bigthumbsup: did I see somewhere in one of the past threads you were bidding on a roadrunner? One of them or an old AAR cuda would be one of my dreams if I hit the lottery, (after a cobra roadster). ::)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dog man said:
Oh yes , the old roadrunner collors or cuda colors were very cool in their day and should be brought back, the vitamin c looks good, :bigthumbsup: did I see somewhere in one of the past threads you were bidding on a roadrunner? One of them or an old AAR cuda would be one of my dreams if I hit the lottery, (after a cobra roadster). ::)
I was bidding on one on E-bay but it went for big money and my budget couldn't handle it.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
hmmm not sure about yellow, guess i'd have to see it. dark colors look better to me since the bike is so large. Are you going to stick with a solid color or add graphics?

BTW, did you receive my package ok?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hope you get your bike back soon Hal...the colour by numbers photoshop is definitely the first sign of "motorcycle cabin fever"! :D

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I am trying to come up with a "look" for my bike.

This color is as close to what I wantas I can find. Its called Vitamin C and ws used on the late 60's Roadrunners.

This bike has so many angles that you can play with that I think you can really change the look of the bike.

Stay with the yellow, Leave the verticle piece in the back Black, it ruins the flow. Make the wheels and drive shaft/hub chrome.
Paint the entire Nacelle the yellow, make the jugs like the black crinkle HD stuff with the fins edges chrome, Leave that neck piece yellow
chrome the foot peg mounts, make the base of the big air yellow, but the cover chrome, leave the fender strut chrome, chrome the front end with black accents, Get dark, Black? flames pinstriped on (not solid, just the outlines) over the yellow you mentioned, but start the front of the front fender, body panels, nacelle and tank an orange and have it fade to yellow. So the flame outlines start in the orange.

Put it in a crate and ship it to me :bigthumbsup:

Sledzep

·
Registered
132 Posts
wildwolf said:
...I bet a Pearl based yellow like the last one would look real cool.
I got to agree with 'wildwolf'. pearl-base yellow is gorgeous. I had it on my old Dodge and recieved compliments-galore! :a18:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I like the old Mopar muscle car colors. I think my favorite would be the blue,orange, green & plum crazy colors in that order. Hope I remembered all of those bright colors! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts