Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 46.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys I have a 08 Grey 9 and I love the color but in customizing everything I am thinking about changing the color. So I have narrowed it down to:

1. Keep and Repaint the bike, nacelle, lower forks and L&H chin spoiler to stock 08 Grey but a little darker and add more metallic flakes and clear coated to hell to make it really shine Forks and everything else will be chromed out. Or

2. Paint the bike, nacelle, rear hub, lower forks and L&M chin spoiler (and maybe rear side chrome panels) Brandywine red with color changing transitional dark red to a purplish blue ghost flames ( You wouldn't know they were there unless I past you riding). Forks and everything else will be chromed out.

So what do you guys think? If you have any other suggestions to please speak up! Trying to get ready for Biketoberfest 2010!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I voted for option 2. Come join me brother on the red side! :bigthumbsup::doorag:

Bobby Mac you are the Reason I decided to go Red. BadA$$ Bike Man:congrats:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That HOK burgundy wine is HOTTT. id say go with that but leave out the flames.
Pynikal then what would you suggest for graphics? You wouldn't know the flames were there unless I pasted you riding and they changed from dark red to a purplish blue.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
If you really want to stand out from the crowd go yellow.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Screw red, go with something original like black and turquoise or something lol :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
GRAY GRAY GRAY

That's the problem Getlow, the Gray is the fastest color. Why screw around with perfection. Mind you I said Gray and not Silver. LOL You won't see many of us painted, and you wonder why. Speed. LOL:bow::bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts