Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Silver

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
I originally told my dealer to put the first silver one aside for me but when they got the black one in first......... I fell in love :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
bad guys always wear black. this bike is bad to the bone.

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:
I bought the silver one...And very happy with it.

Really any color would do , Sweet bike even if it was pink .
LOL, eaglefan67 do you sell Mark Kay products? I heard if you sell enough of them you could choose the Cadillac or M109R in Pink...LOL :hot:

I have the styling clasic black, and in the sun , WOW!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Well it started black just because that is the fastest color. No not really, it was because that was the easiest to do a paint scheme like I wanted to do. Check my post of the new paint scheme for more pictures.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i got the violet blue was looking at the black but when i seen the blue in the sun i thought it was a limited color and really like it but found out later that it was blue and still like it

·
Registered
106 Posts
Had the black ordered but the dealer only had one silver one coming and it happened to be the first one in. Had to have the silver when it was parked along all the other black bikes in the show room. Plus you dont have to wax it everyday to keep it looking flawless.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Betty Blue has been picked up!!! I got about 10 miles in before I had to come to work...
:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Naturally I will be having a "personal emergency" any minute to go get some more seat time!!! ::)

Sledzep

·
Registered
34 Posts
I looked at all 3 at the bike show. I liked the silver a lot but thought it masked some of the chrome. The blue was sharp but when I pushed through the crowd to see the black ... it was all over. :D

The black is definitely bad ass!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
When I first saw them on the internet I was all over the blue, of the three I thought the silver looked the worst. When I finally saw them in person and saw the silver in the sun I was like WOW thats nice. The Picts just don't do it justice.

When it came time to buy I decided on the silver. Black has never really done anything for me, I was bound and detremined not to do blue again (my last bike Plus my last three cars were all blue) and the silver really shined. In the end I would have taken a silver or a black one as I intend to get it painted anyway.

They all look sweet to me.
:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:
I bought the silver one...And very happy with it.

Really any color would do , Sweet bike even if it was pink .
As a Raiders fan I could have gone with the silver or the black, but IMHO all motorcycles should be any shade of black you prefer.
I'll leave the pink ones for Eagles fans, lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.