M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I hear nobody talking about the new Black with orange striped monster.

Whats up with that?? Are there any new owners??

Proud owners? Is there anybody thats planning to buy one??

I think (but I did not see it live jet) its the best looking model on the market now. (standard (RZ))

Anybody?

thx

Alex

G

·
I guess yoy haven't been paying attention. We're not getting it here in the US unless they get rid of all the leftover 08's and 09's sitting on the showroom floor.:doh:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Since he looks to be from Texas, maybe he found a dealer in our neighbor to the south that has one in stock.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
408 Posts
we got very few owners here in quebec, there's still some '09 L.E.'s for sale (new from showroom) @ laval moto where i bought my '09 L.E. they have one ('10 L.E.) and i'm there often and i pass it in the showroom, it's a very good looking bike, almost the same as mine except for color and tach. the tach is recessed and has a gear indicator and for the color, 98% of people that looks at my bike say "is that a harley?" so the new color combo, black/copper stripe :dontknow: i think it looks way too much like a harley!

for those of you who wants one, here in quebec were getting nailed by our gov. for the plates, so a lot of people have decided not to renew their registrations this year and the dealerships a suffering big time.

with our dollar (u.s./cad.) nearly at parity, you could come here and buy one or get your dealer to import one.

prices our almost the same, for the '10 L.E. they want $13,999.99, '09 L.E. @ $12,999.99 and 'busas @ $13,999.99 (not including trade-ins and your negotiating skills).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
re

Sorry to say I am not from Texas, I'm from Holland. The countrys around us Germany and Belgium are showing the New M109RZ 2010 in there new folder.
But I cant find a shop that can show them live to me.
I use to ride a Black 2006, one of the first ones.

Now I am really cruising for the M109RZ 2010.

Alex

·
Registered
769 Posts
we got very few owners here in quebec, there's still some '09 L.E.'s for sale (new from showroom) @ laval moto where i bought my '09 L.E. they have one ('10 L.E.) and i'm there often and i pass it in the showroom, it's a very good looking bike, almost the same as mine except for color and tach. the tach is recessed and has a gear indicator and for the color, 98% of people that looks at my bike say "is that a harley?" so the new color combo, black/copper stripe :dontknow: i think it looks way too much like a harley!

for those of you who wants one, here in quebec were getting nailed by our gov. for the plates, so a lot of people have decided not to renew their registrations this year and the dealerships a suffering big time.

with our dollar (u.s./cad.) nearly at parity, you could come here and buy one or get your dealer to import one.

prices our almost the same, for the '10 L.E. they want $13,999.99, '09 L.E. @ $12,999.99 and 'busas @ $13,999.99 (not including trade-ins and your negotiating skills).
my son lives there. which dealer you recommend? I REALLY WANT A 2010!
But in the states they are not getting any yet....

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have seen the black and orange and the new blue 2010's at Newmarket Suzuki north of Toronto. Could not justifly the price difference between my 09 red to a 2010 just for a different colour and relocated tach!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts