M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was noticing when I put my bike away last night that it seemed to have a lot of dirt on it again for a garage kept bike washed less than 2 days ago.. Started thinking I was just going to be really unlucky in my ability to keep my 9 clean.... Then I discovered the real problem...

.... Who in gods name told Meguire's it was ok to put their wash product and their wax product in IDENTICAL BOTTLES!!! For cripes sake! :dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
So, what you're saying is you've been washing the bike with Wax? If so, I gotta ask... Did it suds up like soap? I wouldn't think it would, but I haven't tried.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yeah Bro! The soap don't shine as well as the wax :bigthumbsup:!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Believe it or not, it suds' up like theres no tomorrow, which is why I didn't notice... We're talking, overfilled-the-washing-machine-with-laundry-deteregent suds! :eek: But there was still some very light residue from where I took off the tank stickers and apparently dirt just stuck to it like there was no tomorrow and so that spot on the tank kept getting dirty fast. Will pick up a bottle of the actual wash today and give it another bath after I finish changing all the oils / lubes in it so it looks nice and shiny sitting the the garage unused for the next month while I'm gone ::)

As for it not shining as well.. I bought the tech wax to use on it and just haven't gotten around to it yet, still needed to pick up some micro-fiber cloths for polishing.. prolly a good thing I'm thinking.

·
Registered
775 Posts
hahaha lol sounds like the day , half asleep, i grabbed for the toothpaste and wound up with the stupid diaper rash ointment. talk about waking up quick.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
hahaha

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Worked with a guy that had this thing about after he did his business in the rest room.. he had to use a baby-wipe after the TP or he didn't feel right.. One day his wife accidentally left some of those Clorox pre-moistened disinfectant wipes on top of his baby-wipes..

We laughed a solid week just from the look on his face that one day! :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
walker_mufc said:
hahaha lol sounds like the day , half asleep, i grabbed for the toothpaste and wound up with the stupid diaper rash ointment. talk about waking up quick.
:a20: :a18:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts