M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my first service on my M109R. And when i made my appointment i ask the dealer if i could wait for it because i did not have a ride home (round trip is 100miles).and they said yes . So i arrived at the dealer at 9:30am so the bike could cool of a little. they open at 10:00 am . I planed to sit around for a couple of hours . they took my bike in at 10am and shortly after the owner came out and i spoke to him and told him i was getting the 109 serviced.( by the way this is the 2nd bike i bough from them) and he told me he would give me a bike to ride while i was waiting for my bike to get done . I was surprised when he told me that but took him up on the offer. just before i was going to Leave he had to test ride a bike that they were fixing to see if the problem was solved. (they were short staffed that day due to 3 employees calling in sick). So i rode with him for around hour and ahalf it was cool. When i got back my bike was allmost done. the service tech came out and said we are all done i expressed my concern about the oil problems that some are having with the bike. and he did tell me he did it just like Suzuki told them to do it and this was the 1st one he has serviced. I was a little concerned. but rode home 50 miles( no problems going home.) shortly after i get home (i was cleaning the bike) the phone rings and it is the service tech at Suzuki asking if everything went OK . I though that was cool for him to call me due to his busy schedule. This is what all dealers should treat there costumers like. If you are in the Dover Delaware area i would look them up great dealer. I would not hesitate to buy another bike from them.L&D SUZUKI 1070 S. DUPONT HWY DOVER D.E. 19901 .TEL(302) 674-5410 ask for Jeff or Jim service tech Jamie :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Wish there were more of them out there like that!! I'm sure guys would drive that 100 miles or more just for a good dealership, especially after all the threads of bad luck that guys have had. Glad you have a great place to go!! :bigthumbsup: It can only make the 109 experience that much better!! :doorag:

G

·
My dealer, Town and Country Motorsports in Chandler AZ, is on the same path. When I moved to AZ from MI, I had my VTX and some of the VTX guys said that this dealer was scary and to stay away. So I was a little bit on the edge when I started dealing with them.

They have been great through all 3 bike purchase's I have made.

We had not received the plate for my wife's M50 so I call the Finance Manger who handled my closing on it. He said that there had been a screw up with one of the girls in the office on the payoff on the ATV that we traded in and that they don't mail the plate out until the whole deal is complete. He explained that he fixed the problem on Monday and that they mailed the plate out at the end of the day on monday. All of which was fine with me she still has 7 days left on the temp plate. I thanked him and hung up the phone. He called back 2 minutes later and told me that there was $50 dollar gift certificate at the Sales office for the greif.

So I picked up the gift cert and ordered the engine case guards for the 109r. Got to love it.

RAW_TAZ

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Thats just like my dealer except
no courtesy
no loaner
no speedy service (I too arrived before they opened for a PLANNED appointment)
No followup call

BUT! lest you think they really suck they did add
A scratch
dirty fingerprints
greasy smudges
drips of oil

If I were you I would drop off a cold 12 pack near closing tomorrow with a note that says thanks! I would too but I think everyone at my dealer is already stoned.

Sledzep

Yes all that is true from my first service. Oh yeah and they said "stay off those internets" they dont know whats going on...

·
Registered
260 Posts
sledzep01 said:
If I were you I would drop off a cold 12 pack near closing tomorrow with a note that says thanks! I would too but I think everyone at my dealer is already stoned.

Sledzep
hey stoners get thirsty too! maybe more so lol

Bruce

·
Registered
176 Posts
I you really appreciate what they are doing for you do something for them. Drop them a Thank you card or maybe a box of donut or whatever some morning.....They will know you appreciate them and will continue to offer superior customer service. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah I'm happy with my dealer too
Good bunch of guys but a bit far for yoall to use ;)
He offered me the pick of his dealership as a loaner and laughed when I picked a 250 Burgman Scooter.
Well I'd never ridden one before and thought it would be a hoot round town.
It was especially when I cruised alongside a couple of HD riders....the look on their faces were priceless as I'm a big guy :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts