M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has happened. I suffered through all this horrible weather through winter and just when they announce it is going to be nice I get the call to attend meetings in Winnipeg. Checking the weather before I go all the bad weather is circumnavigating the southern part of the province and heading for ......guess where.....Winnipeg! It is nice that the sun has been out all week because upon my return I was able to ride yesterday and today to and from the office. Now the bad part is that I have run out of excuses to take trips out of the office during the day. Hopefully this continues and I can get out there more. Looking forward to many rides this year.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Well it has happened. I suffered through all this horrible weather through winter and just when they announce it is going to be nice I get the call to attend meetings in Winnipeg. Checking the weather before I go all the bad weather is circumnavigating the southern part of the province and heading for ......guess where.....Winnipeg! It is nice that the sun has been out all week because upon my return I was able to ride yesterday and today to and from the office. Now the bad part is that I have run out of excuses to take trips out of the office during the day. Hopefully this continues and I can get out there more. Looking forward to many rides this year.
Post some pics....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I didn't take pics...... I left my phone in the office so they could not find me.....Besides it kinda boring stuff to take pictures of. Just a ride inside the city limits ....just glad to get out and burn up some miles

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I didn't take pics...... I left my phone in the office so they could not find me.....Besides it kinda boring stuff to take pictures of. Just a ride inside the city limits ....just glad to get out and burn up some miles
I know how you feel about burning up some miles, one day I rode out to lunch and passed the office twice on the way back in!

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Many Rides this year yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.