M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rally is coming up in a couple of weeks and I was just wondering who from this board might be showing up? I only saw about 3 109's there last year ( I'm sure there were more) out of the 15000 bikes there.

http://www.wharfratrally.com/

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Sounds like a blast...:hot::hot::hot:First i've heard of it...will keep in mind for next year...let us know how it goes..:bigthumbsup:Hope there are more 9s this year..

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'm part of the typhoon tommy jetski stunt show and we never got word back from them
I see I'm on the list of confirmed acts

Would love to be there
great place to ride both my ski and my 9 again

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm part of the typhoon tommy jetski stunt show and we never got word back from them
I see I'm on the list of confirmed acts

Would love to be there
great place to ride both my ski and my 9 again
I see that man.... you are a confirmed act..... I hope that means you are paid too.......

Would love to meet up with you if you are there..... sounds sweet!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
wish I was goin. I realy wanted to meet and ride with you guys.
They have a new guy running the event I think he droped the ball.
I hope the other acts got a call.
I'm doing some ridding in the Arozona desert mountins
I'll be in Sadona monday.
Then the Grand Canyon
I wish you all a great time.
maybe next year,

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man that sucks.... would have liked to meet you too!!!

Not sure what is happening at headquarters but they seem very disorganized.
Hope the rally is a success....

Maybe see you next year :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
My brother is there right now...trailered his Harley down there just for it he went last year and had a blast!! Will have to see the pics when he's back home in Ontario again...would be nice to get there once with them but from Alberta we may have to trailer ours there too...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My brother is there right now...trailered his Harley down there just for it he went last year and had a blast!! Will have to see the pics when he's back home in Ontario again...would be nice to get there once with them but from Alberta we may have to trailer ours there too...
Nice.... it is a good time for sure every year. It is good for this end of the province... we don't get much down this way. To see the small ( and I mean small) town of Digby transformed by such a large gathering of bikes is unreal.
As long as Digby stays receptive to this kind of tourism it will continue to be a success. I have heard talk of 25-30 thousand bikes..... who knows. I do know last year it was PACKED and it made for a very enjoyable time for bikers and others.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate like the years past.....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
803 Posts
We just got word from the rally.
I'm not goin to make it. but we are sending Eric Malone 8x world champ.
He is an amazing rider be sure to catch his show.
Last time there we hung at the fundy.
Have a drink with him. A very cool guy and fun to have a drink with. Tell him Mike Hoffman is bummed not to be there.
Unless the storm hits.
If it is on the way like they say.
HIDE THE 109'S AND KEEP THEM BABIES SAFE!!!
I was just thinking... What is that famous tide going to be like
good luck and be safe guys.
I rented a Softtail and I cruzin the north rim of the grand cayon right now....
Now I know why we have 109's,
this thing sux!!! I miss my 9.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gonna play it by ear.... I only live an hour away so I can decide at the last minute. I think Sunday might be good weather so that might turn out to be the big day if there is not a lot of damage from Earl. They are still saying it may turn away from us..... who knows :dontknow:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A job I was supposed to do this afternoon fell through so a buddy and i went to Digby to check things out. They have everything set up including all the tents (yikes if the wind blows). They even mentioned that people would be able to park their bikes in the arena in Digby if the weather got bad.....for a "nominal" fee. There were quite a few bikes there already.... tomorrow and Friday will be busy I think.

The sucky thing is on the way home in the dark I hit a stick in the road and it broke the plastic chrome piece that covers the rad and dented the rad so that fluid was pissing out. Not sure if I can do a quick fix to be able to go back up on Sunday or not......sucks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts