M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a real weight of there bike, as it is set-up now.

I had mine weighed today and it was 760 lbs with a full tank.

Just looking for comps. I could really use it from a stock bike.

Thanks,

TAZ

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Sounds right for weight minus rider. The numbers really jump when you add a fatter tire, bigger rim, and my fat ass! But it's still FAST!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
J R said:
I wished I could help ya but I never scaled the bike when it was stock :confused:
Yeah after taking the stock pipe off I did not want to put it back on.

What are you down to with fuel.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I weighed mine at the drag strip a couple of weeks ago with me on it and a full tank. 970 lbs. With all the cold weather gear I had on( it was about 42 outside) I probably weighed close to 200 lbs which put the bike at about 770 lbs. And if you were wondering about the drag times:
1. 13.1 @ 100 mph
2. 12.9 @ 105 mph
3. 12.3 @ 107 mph

:evil: :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ramskat said:
I weighed mine at the drag strip a couple of weeks ago with me on it and a full tank. 970 lbs. With all the cold weather gear I had on( it was about 42 outside) I probably weighed close to 200 lbs which put the bike at about 770 lbs. And if you were wondering about the drag times:
                  1. 13.1 @ 100 mph
                  2. 12.9 @ 105 mph
                  3. 12.3 @ 107 mph

:evil: :D
Are you running another pipe? Thanks, 12.3 good time.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sorry for the late reply but I got busy. No I am not running anything except a JSD on the bike. I had an excellent reaction time on this run. I think it was .027 or somewhere around there. I took the guy next to me on a GSX-R 1000 but that only lasted about a second or two. He blew by me and dusted me by just under 2 seconds. It was a blast though!!! :evil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts