M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the planning stages currently. The dates of July 22-24 have been chosen and the location is Seaside, OR. Holiday Inn will be the hotel of choice and more info coming. Please mark your calendars for the first annual west coast meet. Everyone welcome to attend.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Only thing that could keep me away is, if I get a job and they don't understand my need to be there :p It will be me and the dogs,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
800 Posts
Just thinking since your wanting to do this in Oregon, you might want to post it there to and Invite them as well... I'll mark it down....Well see heavy in softball that time of year, But I did tell the wife and daughter this is my last year as coach... Thank god...

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lets keep this post alive, I think this is a great idea and we ALL should attend. It will be fun for the whole family! :drool:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Derrick, I posted it in the Oregon, Idaho and California boards...but for some reason, it keeps getting deleted.??? If you guys can check those boards and make sure the notice is out there, that would be great! Again, the idea is to make this an annual event that you could bring the family and spend the weekend at the beach!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just booked my room at Holiday Inn. The price is going up everyday, WOW, it is now way over $150 to stay there! I guess they think it is a destination or something! There must be something else going on in town that weekend, they are raising the rates FAST! We better discuss this and decide what to do!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Just booked my room, me and the dogs, 22nd, leave 25th........

·
Registered
415 Posts
We are in the planning stages currently. The dates of July 22-24 have been chosen and the location is Seaside, OR. Holiday Inn will be the hotel of choice and more info coming. Please mark your calendars for the first annual west coast meet. Everyone welcome to attend.
See if you can block out ten rooms under the event name.
They may give you a goo drate or at least hold the rooms for a limited time.
Then attendees can grab the rooms and not be at their ever increasing price points.
Just a thought, do it all the time for other events.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts