M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the planning stages currently. The dates of July 22-24 have been chosen and the location is Seaside, OR. Holiday Inn will be the hotel of choice and more info coming. Please mark your calendars for the first annual west coast meet. Everyone welcome to attend. Also watch the washington site for more updates.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Come on Oregon this is the time! the Washington folks are coming over to your back yard and now is the time to meet the crowd.. Heck, if not for the over nighter, come over for the Day... some traveling from the Canadian boarder and other's from as far as Tri-cities. A award will be given for the furthest traveled but dont expect Cash, your on your own their.... to make this an annual event we need full particapation,
By the way!!! you want to ride anyways, So come join us...
I'm heading over Saturday, Either route will work for me US HWY26 or 30 so if you want to hook up let me know!!!!!
If I dont hear from y'all I'll meet my brothers in Longview and go from there....

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have the 22nd off --if my ever rotating sched'j stays this way till then :-\ Looks like a day run for me but should be fun. Hope the weather is awesome! 8)

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Room already booked. Hope to see ya mojo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hopeful

I'm going to try and make it down - job permitting. Looking forward to some sun.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I'm going to try and make it down - job permitting. Looking forward to some sun.
Sun???? Whats that?? Major moisture today. My yard is flowing good, I hear sun maybe in a couple days weeeeeeeeee to that.....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Agenda

Is there an agenda of events for the weekend

·
Registered
203 Posts
Seaside on Saturday July 23

Anyone headed down to Seaside on Sat. morning?
I'm planning to head down from Beaverton on Hwy 26.

What time is everyone getting together in Seaside on Sat morning?
Ride planned...etc.

Ken

·
Registered
791 Posts
I'm planning on a day run if I don't have to work, I'll ride over with you. --assuming the weather will be warm :D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK just throwing out some ideas for the group to decide on: Friday at 1130am meet in Seaside at Bee Bop Burgers for lunch, then we will ride to haystack rock and around the local area, maybe meet for dinner at Bigfoots Steakhouse at 6pm. Saturday morning meet for breakfast at Pig N' Pancake at 9am, then we will ride to Lincoln City (about 2 hr drive) and stop about halfway at the Tillamook Cheese and Ice Cream Factory for the tour. Please throw out better ideas or places to meet if you have them!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I' good with the Sat part. I'll be coming on Sat morning to Sat night - got to get back to town for a Sun trip – in the car:(

Anyone want to meet at Beaverton Honda at 8am to ride down together?

Ken

·
Registered
203 Posts
7:30am may be better to meet at Beaverton Honda to get to Seaside by 9am for breakfast at Pig N Pancake.

Ken

·
Registered
800 Posts
WOW, I did'nt think this was going to be one of those weekends were we are rushing to go from one place to another to another. Get up really early, hurry to Beaverton, Rush to the coast, Pass on breakfast to travel down the coast and then back home again. Seaside departure time around 10:30 then It starts working for me a little better and Saturdays the only day I'll be able to make it due to the Girls All Star Softball,

Sorry thats why I feel alittle rushed have'nt really had any breaks this year and really didnt want to be on the Bike ALL Day with Fort Stevens/Astoria and longbeach down the road but I get it ...

So what is it 9am to 10am at the Pig and Pancake in Seaside..

To get there on time might have to go the Longview route to hwy30 for me... So will see ya'll on Sat morning...

Dave....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Meeting up on Saturday 7:30AM

Phat Kenny 7:30am may be better to meet at Beaverton Honda to get to Seaside by 9am for breakfast at Pig N Pancake.

Ken

I would be up for meeting at Beaverton Honda 7:30 am!

Email me to confirm

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm just getting ready to hit the road, can't wait to meet and see the M109R Gang! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
791 Posts
got an owie? :dontknow:

Work was asking for volunteers for this weekend. ...rarely does anyone sign up,(lol) so management usually then makes it mandatory. Usually. We'll see tomorrow.
Plus my parts have yet to arrive :edit:. Looks like it will be a Friday decision for me. If all goes well with work and the part I'll see you's there at Bob's before 7:30.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
got an owie? :dontknow:

Work was asking for volunteers for this weekend. ...rarely does anyone sign up,(lol) so management usually then makes it mandatory. Usually. We'll see tomorrow.
Plus my parts have yet to arrive :edit:. Looks like it will be a Friday decision for me. If all goes well with work and the part I'll see you's there at Bob's before 7:30.
yup. a owie:':)'( a booboo:':)'(

I had some nerves removed from the right foot. I told the doc "but I brake with my right hand!" he said NO.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts