M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to see if we could pick a meeting time and place to ride down to the Sarasota/ Bradenton run on June 19th. Maybe Performance Honda Parking lot at I-75 and SR 54, let's say kickstands up an hour prior to whatever time we need to be at Cracker Barrel Off of SR 64 and I-75??

-Josh

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just re-read the Sarasota post again, and they're meeting at Cracker Barrel at 8:30 am. If we Head out at 7:00 am, I thought about having a second stop to pick up any riders who want to meet up in Brandon, in the Hooters parking lot. If the Brandon riders are assembled and ready to ride by 7:45 am, we can all ride down together. I mapquested the route, and from Wesley Chapel into Brandon is just under 25 minutes. It'll give the girls a "butt break" as my wife calls it, and we can regroup with the Brandon riders. From Brandon, it's just under 40 minutes to SR 64.

Any ideas, thoughts, input??

-Josh

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sarasota/Bradenton Ride

Hope to see you guys there !!

·
Registered
367 Posts
yea i can meet at honda also

·
Registered
367 Posts
yea me either if it ever gets done suzukis having all sorts of problems with them ughhh

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ride

Figures I leave for Michigan for a week friday ride safe and enjoy

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Figures I leave for Michigan for a week friday ride safe and enjoy
It's getting pretty ridiculous, John. Every ride, you have a different excuse. Are you seeing another riding forum behind our backs??? If you tell me that we just need to start riding with other people, I'm going to cry.

-Josh

·
Registered
109 Posts
ride

Thats good, I know my schedule just plane sucks. Hopefully we can get a ride going over the 4th of july holiday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts