M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the guys saw my bike and started telling me about this cool website where this guy was doing a wheelie on a 109 and about all the cool bikes on that site. :D I said really what site is that?  ::) So he pulled it up and guess what, it was our site. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: I showed them some of the stuff we were doing here and I think we blew them away. You could tell they have been all over the site. Anyway I thought that was cool. Hey JR your famous! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
J R said:
Its cool this board pulls us all together. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Thanks for the board Lamont its really cool I have talked with people and They know this board if your talkin about a 109 for sure... :bigthumbsup:

Yes...thanks Lamont...AND J.R. This site IS WHAT SOLD ME and CHANGED MY LIFE!!!
Sounds a little extreme I know, but, you KNOW what I mean. From a non-rider to a 109 Rider...Thanks guys..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey,,JR,,I have a screenplay :read: here about a guy doing a wheelie and this guy called Lamonster trying to catch up on a Fat Boy from behind...

Intersted??? :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
BULLYvard said:
How about some videos of you talents (wheelies) as well!!!
+1 That would be great!!

Can't wait to see the new pics of the wheelie. :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Without a doubt, this board rocks :bigthumbsup: Alot of great people here (by the sounds of things, I can´t see that far across the big pond, not even with glasses on Not to mention considering all of Germany only got 800 M109´s (2006 models) it really hard to compare information.Over here Suzuki really slept. The Germans customize big time especially the 1400 Intruders, now they don´t make them anymore and accessories for the 1800 you pretty much have to order from somewhere else which is no major deal but after paying everyones price you still have the shipping cost plus the import tax For example I ordered awhile back the hellcat from Directline and then I had to pay $70 for the f***ing import tax. Sent the rear seat to Metcruze in Australia to have the sissybar and luggage rack put on and then had to pay $55 for the import tax Ok enough bit**ing but if it wasn´t for this board I wouldn´t have even known about Directline or Metcruze or that I could twist my brake pedal with a pipe/cresent wrench that I would have more room for my right foot (Thanks on Lamont for that tip ) It takes all kind of people to make the world go around but as far as I am concerned most of the coolest people can be found right here on this board. Who knows it might even make the one or the another famous

1 - 6 of 6 Posts