M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Gosh things have changed...especially those girl things. :eek:

When I was that age you were lucky to get a girl to show you her garter.

Nonetheless...nice mod. ;)

LG

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh I volanteered to be tail end charlie for the day it is amazing what you see when you are at the back of the group, as in some other pics I was just cruising along and that porcupine was wandering down the road so I done a u-bolt and snapped a few shots If I was on my Busa I would have never seen the mods or the critter I just love my 109 :p

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dude! That first pic of your bike in front of that mountain is beautiful ( it's now I my desk top ) :bigthumbsup:

And the pic of the headlight flashers is nice too :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
EXELLENT BONUS PIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, WE NEED TO SEE MORE OF THAT - THIS IN NOT A FAMILY SITE, IT IS A SITE MAINLY FOR MEN, AND THE WOMEN THAT ARE ON IT SEEM TO BE FREE-SPIRTED FLASHERS

SO ON WITH THE NUDEY PICS

UNLESS YOUR A PRUDE

G

·
M109LOVER said:

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, WE NEED TO SEE MORE OF THAT - THIS IN NOT A FAMILY SITE, IT IS A SITE MAINLY FOR MEN, AND THE WOMEN THAT ARE ON IT SEEM TO BE FREE-SPIRTED FLASHERS

UNLESS YOUR A PRUDE
someone notices a boob and its ALL CAPS and madness lol

G

·
M109LOVER said:

UNLESS YOUR A PRUDE
Just a friendly reminder...

Lamont stated very clearly early on that he didn't want this board to go in that direction. I personally am not offended by it. I do however respect the wishes of the person who works so dilligently to provide us with this resource. If you would like to see more of that, perhaps he could PM you with a link. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeh guys I know and understand what Lamont wishes for this site and if the link offends him I will gladly remove it but I did put a warning up and didnt publically post the pic but if I have crossed the line sorry guys but it was during the course of my ride day as was the porcupine

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bummer.......missed the cool " headlight" pics......If I wanted to stay away from them where should I not got to see em?.... :joke:

·
Registered
702 Posts
DoughBoy said:
Bummer.......missed the cool " headlight" pics......If I wanted to stay away from them where should I not got to see em?.... :joke:
There are plenty of "tailllight" guys on the board too, I'm sure.

I can't even believe that's the same person.

That is REAL talent. Truly gifted, I say, I say 8)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Crow said:
i love that picture of the bike. Where was it taken at?
Thanks for all the compliments guys I was on my way home with the group and was being held up by a newbie on a bike so instead of getting worked up on how slow she was going I doubled back about 10 ks to the border of Queensland and New South Wales when I rode through the gates I saw the mountains and it was just bugging me that I didnt stop and get a few snaps SO i doubled bac and took a few then proceded the chase to make sure ole slow poke was going ok The mountain is called Mt Warning it is actually the border line between the 2 states I will be taking a lot more scenic shots in the near future I have over 2000ks on the clock already and I have only had the bike for 1 month

1 - 20 of 20 Posts