M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sold big red today or I should say traded her in. I know I couldve fixed her but since I bought the ZX14 she really was just sitting. I'm gonna miss her but felt it was time to move on. Want to do some track days at VIR so traded her for an 09 r6 orange and black. Wow can you say pocket rocket. Well I'll still be here met a lot of good people on here. Still up for a ride. God Bless Mack

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Good luck with your new ride. Don't be a stranger. It's not like you swapped it for a Harley:joke:. In all seriousness, ride safe.

-JOsh

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I completely understand, bro. If I didn't have a bunch of cruiser buddies to ride with, I'd sell my 109, too. I love riding my GSXR 600!!!! :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
sucks you had to get rid of her mac but i guess it was for a good cause. Hope to get up with you guys again sometime.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Good luck with you new bike, and post up some pics of it when you get a chance.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
It is not what you ride, but that you do ride and that makes you happy. You enjoy that new bike, and please stay safe!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Well sold big red today or I should say traded her in. I know I couldve fixed her but since I bought the ZX14 she really was just sitting. I'm gonna miss her but felt it was time to move on. Want to do some track days at VIR so traded her for an 09 r6 orange and black. Wow can you say pocket rocket. Well I'll still be here met a lot of good people on here. Still up for a ride. God Bless Mack
:congrats: on the new purchase. VIR is a great track. Our mustang club did holiday laps up there for Toys For Tots a couple of weeks ago. I don't have a mustang anymore, but the lightning did extremely well. Kind of nice seeing the looks on the guys faces when they are about to get passed by a truck:D. I have been to a couple of car races, but never to one with the bikes. That is something that I would really like to see.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
You're just jealous that you aren't built like me...LOL

DANG!! Thanksgiving was bad to you. Better get back into the gym. You're starting to look like me.:eek::eek::yikes:

:D:joke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts