M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time let's play for set of Fat Fork Tubes :doorag:

I will pick someone on the board to pick the winner next Sunday.

So let the BS fly :hot: :2excited: :clap2: :a18: :2cool: :pop:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I need a set because I placed an order for some back in April and all my friends have theirs but I still don't have mine yet.

G

·
I need a set so the front of my 109r matches my budda belly.

Rub the budda, rub the budda :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
My Chief Financial Officer has put me on strict probation so I cannot buy those beautiful fat fork tube covers, although the chrome addiction in me is pulling me towards the shiney side. I hear voices saying, "buy more chrome, buy more chrome". I can't take it anymore. Help, I need those fork covers so the voices will stop.

·
Registered
849 Posts
No BS Big J,
I just had 6 lumbar vertabae sliced, diced, and rearranged.  The sad part is the orthopedic doctor told me, in front of my wife, that if I kept riding, I'd be crippled in 3 to 5 years.
Consequently, the chromed fat tubes would work well for the wife to bury my ashes in after she kills me.  I found a couple of 2nd opinions, but the wife just isn't buying them.  Who can you trust if you can't trust a bar maid?
At any rate, I'm riding, doing the JR pipe mod the first rainy day, and the tubes will look great on my bike until the wife catches up with me.
Jerbear
PS,
if not, maybe I can sue the orthopod for malpractice for talking that trash around the wife and use whatever I can win for chrome

·
Registered
84 Posts
I need them to prove a point. That I can add crap to my bike and my wife will never notice. So far a have new mirrors, turn signal (front/back). Let's keep it rollin'!!!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I needs em cos I got a very little dick and I'm sure a set
of FAT fork tubes would help my self-esteem immensely
Thankyou :( :( :(

·
Registered
297 Posts
I was born a poor...Never mind. After buying the bike without the wifes permission, she used her womanly powers to cut me off a mans God given right. If you know what I mean.

My story is that I am not allowed to buy anything for the bike. Whipped what! I think I am the only person on this forum without any mods....And fade out with tears welling up in my eyes, looking at my bone stock bike. And cut! Print!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I just need a set because it will be the easyest way for me to make my forks BLACK ;) ..................... other than that I can't think of a sappy enough story to even bother with :p

G

·
I would like a set because we lost everything we owned to Hurricane Katrina. This 109 was my reward for working 12 hour shifts at work then coming home and working to the point of exhaustion. There were weeks were I went 40+ hours with no sleep trying to make the house livable for family...(my lovely wife and 5 children). We had no flood insurance so with what little the SBA loaned us and what I had in retirement we used our "extra" funds.Â

No B.S. here just the cold truth.

I have attached link for a picture of our 5 kids. Breanna-13, Joey 12, Kaytie 11, Nichole 10, and Josh 9

G

·
I vote for Delmustator, I've meet his wife and I know it could take him up to a year to get permition to get anything else for his bike, and that year would be filled with him begging at every possible moment. Help the poor guys out his man hood is at jeperty.I just couldn’t imagine having to be on good behavior for a year!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I need them to put on my bike along with all of the other KEWL stuff :bigthumbsup: Big Joe makes and then I can ride around all of the bike dealers and get hundreds of orders for Big Joe :super: so he can make lots of money and keep giving stuff away to us por M109RIders.com members!!!]
It would be the gift that keeps giving! :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
You want sad, I'll give you sad!

I went out drinking with the fellas last night. Well, I ended up drinking waaaaay tooo much. As you can imagine I had a fly set of beer goggles on and ended up taking home this great girl with a bubbly personality. To top things off I was lucky enough to parade her around town on the back of the M109. You know....kinda like a trophy. So here you go. This, my friends, is what i got to wake up to this morning
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

NOW ISNT THAT SAD?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Big Joe,

I'm a Chrome junkie, I'm 50 years old, served 20 years in the military, been divorced twice, have 5 kids all grown never cause me a bit of trouble but some grey hairs and I have never won anything in my life. "I need those chrome tubes...I'm shaking as I type this, help me Man!!!" Help a brother out.....!!

C-One

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ruben said:
You want sad, I'll give you sad!

I went out drinking with the fellas last night. Well, I ended up drinking waaaaay tooo much. As you can imagine I had a fly set of beer goggles on and ended up taking home this great girl with a bubbly personality. To top things off I was lucky enough to parade her around town on the back of the M109. You know....kinda like a trophy. So here you go. This, my friends, is what i got to wake up to this morning
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

NOW ISNT THAT SAD?
You can be my wingman anytime!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welll....I was working late one night...on case...of beer that is. When a knock came @ the door. There was was a woman standing there. She had two .45's pointed right at me. She had guns too! She invited me to a party. So we went to the car, warmed it up, then started the engine. We burnt rubber, then put it in gear and left. When we got to the party a woman jumped out of a huge cake. We jumped for joy...Joy ran like he!!. Anyway, we all had a piece....then ate some cake. After the party, when parting ways with my mystery woman,...(now this is the sad part)I bent to kiss her sweet lips good bye, she crossed her legs, broke my glasses, and that's the last I ever saw of her!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts