M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my bad! yes and no.....one got a 80 in a 40zone 2 got no M endorsment one guy got his ass chewed for doing a top fuel launch from the light basicly it was a all around butt chewing but hey we got to ride the sisters .....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
was that supposed to be shocking?!? I would expect nothing less than that...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
:cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop:
:edit::edit::edit::edit::edit::edit::edit::edit::edit:
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
I can imagine thats how the conversation went.

·
Registered
388 Posts
:agree: I don't have a license or an inspection sticker. By the way, I apologize for not showing up. I had some news from my job and made me so mad that I had to cancel. Someday I will meet all of you guys.
You missed out. It was a good day and therapeutic--probably would have helped your level of pissivity.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hey Snake, I thought about you as we drove past the "Trespassers" sign. No bugs in the eye this time, but I did manage to eat one..YIKES:a18:.

Ride on....
LOL...was the rubber I laid down still there...

·
Registered
427 Posts
I met SwatCop Dave and a few other guys on Saturday at the one Leakey gas station. We talked about Goldwing intakes and kids, fueled up, and took off. He said you guys had about 24 bikes together earlier in the ride, but the group had somehow split up. I can only imagine the quaking in the hearts of the other non-9 riders at that sight and sound. One day I'll hook up with y'all up there, but we did 800 miles that weekend, 200+200 up and back, and 400 in the hills(we fueled up 3 times in Leakey). What a great time, and we stopped over in Medina for some killer burgers and apple pie at the Love Creek Orchard Cafe, followed by the ride to Kerrville north on hwy. 16. Wheee!

·
Registered
25 Posts
great time

Hey Guys, really enjoyed the ride and getting to meet all of you. Lmao on sat nite, ggreat time. Sorry i had to pass on b-fast, i know it was good. Til next time.

·
Registered
877 Posts

did he ask ''what kinda HD is that''...
he kinda looks constipated...:cop:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No he wasnt.....he was giving me a ass chewing on why that I thought my class A CDL would cover a motorcycle ......so I told him i figured if the state of texas trust me with 18 tires and 80,000lbs shouldnt be a problem with 2 tires & 750lbs........Well it cost me $200.00 :confused: guess he didnt like my answer :joke:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
No he wasnt.....he was giving me a ass chewing on why that I thought my class A CDL would cover a motorcycle ......so I told him i figured if the state of texas trust me with 18 tires and 80,000lbs shouldnt be a problem with 2 tires & 750lbs........Well it cost me $200.00 :confused: guess he didnt like my answer :joke:
ouch...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
He must be the one that said he was going to write everyone a ticket because he caught one rider speeding, until his Sgt. told him "you can't do that". If he was going to be a badass in front of his Sgt., he should have at least known what he was talking about. He probably got an ass chewing from the Sgt. after he got finished writing tickets.

·
Registered
885 Posts
He must be the one that said he was going to write everyone a ticket because he caught one rider speeding, until his Sgt. told him "you can't do that". If he was going to be a badass in front of his Sgt., he should have at least known what he was talking about. He probably got an ass chewing from the Sgt. after he got finished writing tickets.
I'll be that made Cole feel a lot better:-\ .........NOT! It looked like he was saying, "The guy on the green/black bike is bad news, stay away from those types!":a20:. Dave and Steve are :cop:, so keep your law enforcement comments user friendly.

Someone mentioned our 25 bike chain got separated "some how". Well some of us were racing for pole position (Big Mike, Ken/Karen, sgonzls, Taylor, Black M109R, Me) and some were having a nice Saturday drive (Dave, Boi, Suga Shane, OB,etc.) ... hence the separation. I liked cruising the jet set, but missed all my peeps!

I'm old have a bad memory, I was jet setting with a young dude on a 08 Black M109R and forgot your name/title .... DUDE??

Fridays are always good for us state slaves, but to everyone else have a good Friday and Happy Easter!!!

Ride on....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts