M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big ride planed, Wednesday, leave Okanagan falls BC, Ride Hwy20 toPort Angelies, Thursday ride to hwy101 to Monmouth OR. Friday, the aviation museum and tour the Spruce Goose in Evergreen, Leave at noon ish to head North.

pipe in if anyone wants to ride, be warned it may be a bit of an iron Butt! Lol​

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Please say Hi to my buddy Rick in Arlington tomorrow. Give him a hug would ya..... go on. You all stay safe as well.

Ride All You Can. Life Is Short.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please say Hi to my buddy Rick in Arlington tomorrow. Give him a hug would ya..... go on. You all stay safe as well.

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id really appreciate seeing him Blush... lol.... . A true journeyman Nemo. RICK. Brodrick.... what ever you want. Good ole Heart.

We're back home now, we hope to ride again in Arlington, hope to get the rest of the Arlington group together some time as well; however, I get the feeling their lives are buisier these days.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
We're back home now, we hope to ride again in Arlington, hope to get the rest of the Arlington group together some time as well; however, I get the feeling their lives are buisier these days.
Glad you all got back home unscathed, and those Arlington guys just need a good old shake up to get them going again..... :bdh::bdh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts