M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive pondered for a month weather to drill those 8 holes in the end of the pipes,,, got a wild hair up my bum today ,,and got all the tools together and went for it !!!!! what a difference it made in the sound,,im not sure i like it or not yet, it is quite a bit louder but it did remove the whispy noise it used to make on decelaration and really barks when i thump her !!! but now i have fi light on,hose between the jugs started leaking,shifting got worst,brakes sqell,tach dont work,speedos off buy 50mph,and the handle bars are crooked !!! could drill those 8 holes cause all of that ???? :joke:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
JSD probably caused it!!!
Jsd for sure, fitted mine then i fell into window put 14 stitches in throttle hand and now it hasnt stoped :edit: raining!
Is this product faulty?

·
Registered
666 Posts
caliber said:
ive pondered for a month weather to drill those 8 holes in the end of the pipes,,, got a wild hair up my bum today ,,and got all the tools together and went for it !!!!! what a difference it made in the sound,,im not sure i like it or not yet, it is quite a bit louder but it did remove the whispy noise it used to make on decelaration and really barks when i thump her !!! but now i have fi light on,hose between the jugs started leaking,shifting got worst,brakes sqell,tach dont work,speedos off buy 50mph,and the handle bars are crooked !!! could drill those 8 holes cause all of that ???? :joke:
so does this meen you like the mod :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts