M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evil Twin is currently being crated up and ready to ship to King's Bay, GA. And I ain't gonna sleep right 'til I see it out of the crate and no damage.

My Jag is in LA, waiting on my to pick it up....I'm outta here on the evening of Jan 6th, pick up the Jag the next morning, and hope to be at Mom's dinner table that Saturday night.....just south of Denver. Hope the weather holds.

HEY EY3LESS, if I get to A-Town early enough Friday, lets get together for a few beers bro. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Make sure JAG or SJA is on your speed dial once you un-crate that bad boy. I have had to make a claim before and it was pretty quick once I got all the paperwork submitted. Have fun in GA, hopefully I'll see ya at the Dragon and Staunton, VA in June.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Congratulations !!! Safe Travels To ya !!

I suggest the full pat down ,It could be your last Hawaiian quickie :joke:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make sure JAG or SJA is on your speed dial once you un-crate that bad boy. I have had to make a claim before and it was pretty quick once I got all the paperwork submitted. Have fun in GA, hopefully I'll see ya at the Dragon and Staunton, VA in June.
If I ain't deployed, I should be there. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,091 Posts
Welcome back to the mainland bro. That bike won't know what to do with the cool weather they've been having down there. No more warm days and ocean breezes for a while. :D

Travel safe too, that's a long drive ahead of you.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome back to the mainland bro. That bike won't know what to do with the cool weather they've been having down there. No more warm days and ocean breezes for a while. :D

Travel safe too, that's a long drive ahead of you.
Sure it will...denser air=more go!!!!!

As far as the drive, I've made it a thousand times before, used to be a truck-driver. No worries as long as the weather holds. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Safe travel buddy. One of these days I will get mine to the states...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Safe travels to you! That chin fairing looks AWESOME!:bigthumbsup: Have I ever told you how much I like your grips?;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
I am wondering are you in the military? And now that you are moving away from that nice weather over there I hope to see you at next years Mid Atlantic Meet. I miss Hawaii, I was stationed there for 5 years. Hope to make it back there one of these days.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome back...

I am in Kings Bay, GA hit me up when you get here so we can turn a few corners...

Stay safe...

Stakhaus

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I hope the evil one survives that shipping. I would have thought there would be blocks under the frame. that there just scares me.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
As Zoom said, welcome back to the mainland. I remember kissing the tarmac after we left Kane'ohe Bay and landed at El Toro. People think we're crazy for wanting to get off the islands, but you know like I know, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy Georgia, drive safe, and Semper Fi, my brother.

-Josh

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am wondering are you in the military? And now that you are moving away from that nice weather over there I hope to see you at next years Mid Atlantic Meet. I miss Hawaii, I was stationed there for 5 years. Hope to make it back there one of these days.
You're more than welcome to take my place. I for one have had my fill of "aloha". Been here since '03....just not for me.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hope the evil one survives that shipping. I would have thought there would be blocks under the frame. that there just scares me.
I thought about that too. I took a good look at the skid, they built this one for an electra-glide, sturdy as hell. Good strong straps too. But even then I'm still gonna fret 'til I see it again. Any damage and, well I guess I'll get my new paint sooner than expected. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts