M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It's about time they put this into place after years of being beaten up by the metrics!! Should have done this years ago.....

Don

·
Registered
775 Posts
it was bound to happen eventually; don't think harley is the only ones to play with the idea, just might be the first ones to actually put one on the market. i'd like to actually see one.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it looks like it will happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath. The fan base for harley has been one of the main reasons they've stayed the way they have for so long...the sells for the V-Rod kinda show that harley has a hard time implementing change. Then there is also going to be the "cost" which will be passed right along...so I'm thinking its gonna be a train wreck for HD. JMHO
Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing... if the right bike for the right price came along I'l ride a hog...but until then
like they say a fool and his money...

Devilish

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
cool. maybe an american bike will someday be worth what people pay for them.

·
Registered
629 Posts
phaed said:
cool. maybe an american bike will someday be worth what people pay for them.
:( I'm not thinking so. They will definitely raise the tag on this new one. which will keep it way over the price of a metric with better power and performance. :dontknow:

just don't understand that some people are willing to to pay so much to have a special name on their stuff. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts