M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It finally happend. Someone came down last week to look at my bike and fell in love with it. How could they not right? Lol.. The M109R is a beautiful bike and even more when you add some goodies.. After he looked at my bike, he said he would be back this Sat. To buy it. I wasn't sure how serious he was, but today he proved it. It was soo heart wrenching to see him drive away with it. This guy is about as anal as I am when it comes to being picky. Before he bought the bike, he checked out every Nick and crany on my bike. He actually found a little rock nick that you can barely see with the nakid eye. Lol..
My wife video taped him driving away from my home with his wife following him. They are a real nice couple. It was a really sad moment for me. In case your wondering, yeah, I did shed a few tears.. :(
I hope this guy enjoys the bike as much as I did and I told him to be ready for all the compliments that will come his way with that black beauty.

My wife and I do plan on getting another bike sometime again in the future, it probably won't be a M109R. I'll probably be looking into a Goldwing. Anyways, you guys be safe out there and thanks for all the great help, knowledge, and most of all, the friendship. You guys are truly a great group of guys and gals. Take care and God Bless my brothers and sisters..

Frank..

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I know the feeling when you see your baby drive off.... Future Luck to you bro...

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
sad day man.

hope to see you on here from time to time. best of luck to you in the future sir.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Sorry you had to let her go, bro. I know you did what was best for you and your family....that takes guts! Goldwing.......say it ain't so! :joke::D

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
this is so strange that i see this post pop up, because i was just driving in my car this morning thinking to myself, "i wonder if black diamond ever sold his bike because i don't remember seeing a post about it lately".

and now i see that you have sold it. i am sorry that you had to sell it, but as you mention you and your wife can always get another bike in the future. a bike is a material thing that can be replaced, but your wife and family cannot and as long as you two are healthy and happy, everything else is gravy! :bigthumbsup:

keep in touch and let us what know what future plans might be.
be safe. :D

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Dammit Frank, that is really bad news for us who have ridden with you, we'll miss you, but I guess it is good news for you. Take care bro, and maybe when you get your wing, you will come and ride with us again. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thats sad Bro. I don't see that guy becoming a member here, for 1 there is nothing else he can do to it(its perfect) and 2 he has nothing to share because he did none of it him self. BUT, if does, we'll welcome him just the same. Good luck and enjoy being a Wingdinger.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Good luck!

You have been an inspiration to myself and many others.

You will be missed.

Chris (topher)

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
BD- Sorry to hear this, but it's not the end of the world. I hope you get back on two wheels again real soon, and when you do- Ride Safe Bro!
Good Luck with everything.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Sad day for the M109R community. Stay in touch and let us know how you are doing. The Goldwing is a nice ride. I'm hoping toget one myself next year.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Yeah Frank you are one of those unforgettable people.. :eek: ...in a good way :D Health, wealth, and happiness in the future to you and yours :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
940 Posts
I want to wish you good fortunes in the future, I too will own a Goldwing some day but not too soon, I can't imagine seeing my 109 leave here with someone else on it.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
It's hard not to agree with EVERYONE BD!!! You made your 9 a true beauty!!!!

I'm glad to hear you sold it since it was something that you wanted, and know when the time is right we'll see you up on 2 wheels again. :bigthumbsup:

Take care brother!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sorry to hear that the black beast is gone but glad to hear that you got her sold - hopefully this will help you in whatever needs you needed and down the road we will see you riding again - dont be a stranger to the site - you will be always be a fellow brother - Good Luck in the future

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Man I hated to read this but if it is the right thing for you and the family then it is the best thing to do!! The only thing I disagree with is your statement about being gone. That is completely wrong bro!!! Just because the bike is gone doesn't mean you are forgotten or banned from this site or gatherings. You sir are welcome here anytime!!

Don't be a stranger and take care!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
It's like they say, other than family, everything can be replaced....You be well, and I'm sure I'm speaking for most of us here, you will be missed and of course your bike will, LOL

Be safe and take care of the family, Maybe we'll see you down the road!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm glad everything went well Frank. I hope it sorts out some your problems.

Any chance you would be able to one night in Vegas with us? Come and rent a goldwing like I have for the day. We will all like to ride with you

Rick and Shell

1 - 20 of 26 Posts