M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Talk about timing.  :eek:

Tenth anniversary this weekend, if I go out without her (she doesn't ride) I am quite sure you'll be seeing my picture on a missing persons ad.

Sounds great though, you guys have fun!!  Hopefully I will be able to catch up to you in the future. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey, this is great. If you guys know of any MC rallies let me know. My wife and I and a few of our friends are going to Fayettville the end of this month. It is a really good rally

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sweet, looks like we are scattered throughout the state, we will have to figure out a centralized point and meet for a cookout, etc.

Everybody ride safe, look forward to meeting you all!!!!!!!

:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :beer2:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Im in the northwest corner of Arkansas and keep waiting for a group to emerge in this area...

If you all ever decided to come ride the numerous great rides we have here in this area please post and I will join up with you all.

:bigthumbsup:  :doorag:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I am in the KC area. We don't currently have a chapter. I am riding to Northwest Arkansas this Monday for a three day ride in the Ozark hills. I ride with a fairly active group from work, although, only 3 of us are making this ride. We will be in Harrison, Arkansas Monday the 11th through Wednesday the 13th. We plan to ride as many of the twisty mountain roads as possible. Check in on us if you are in the area.

I'll be riding my new Burple Beast with a bunch of strap on luggage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Expatriot, Now in So. Oregon.

Hy Guys, I live in So. Ore. and was born and raised in Wagoner, Oklahoma. Nice to stay in tune with my roots a bit. I ride now a 1400 Intruder and a 2000 Busa. My Nick is Sideways.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Rodeater
Nice to see another "9" in MWC  :bigthumbsup:
What color ? I talked to a guy at Complete Cycles the other day with a black 9 and custom exhaust, was that you? Maybe we can all meet somewhere in MWC.    :dontknow:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Whats up okie, ya that was me on the blk 109. since then i have added some new stuff. i put the bike on the dyno last week, not too happy about the times. Only putting out about 106hp @ the rear wheel. i hope my numbers are better after i put on my new intakes.... I will let you know----SOON!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys... I am a new member... just got my bike on thursday... i would love to meet up and have some others to ride with... lemme know all the info is there to contact me

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey, another new guy.I'm up in Ponca on a black 07 with afew mods, workin' on a pair of intakes right now. i'll post some pic's when finished.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just rode my bike from Wichita to Tulsa yesterday. We moved here to Tulsa in November and just got my 9 here. Cant wait to see how the riding is here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
my nick name is Prech for obvious reasons glad to be a part of the chapter. By the way I'm selling my rear factry tire and wheel the wheel has been chromed and the hub has been polished chrome I'm asking $600.00 for anyone interested let me know...Ricky McNeal

1 - 20 of 26 Posts