M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know the last few years have been pretty hard on Hal Greenlee. He's had health issues that he was dealing with and then the unexpected loss of his wife last year really put a hurt on him as it would anyone. He decided it was time to retire from DLP and move on to whatever else life has for him. I wish the best for him and I know you all do too.

There's a new player here are Direct Line Parts that is going to try and fill Hal's shoes and he has some great ideas to help make DLP a better company for 2011 and hopes to get to know you all to better serve you. Please welcome Dan Head from DLP.

P.S. Dan is working on moving some in stock inventory at deeply discounted prices. I'm setting up a new board now that you'll be able to check and see what he has dug up for you all. I'll post the link as soon as it's ready. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Welcome Dan. You have some BIG shoes to fill.
Please give Hal my best.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
welcome Dan !! I placed my first DLP order last friday and it was shipped this morning via Fedex, suppose to arrive on 27 !:D Hope everything will be ok .... maybe DLP will become my new dealer for mods .... ;)

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Thanks for the update, Lamont....it's good to hear from you too, bro. I look forward to seeing what Dan has up his sleeves for us :bigthumbsup:.

Tell Hal that I said "hey" and wish him the best! :doorag:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Well Lamont thanks for letting us know, i'm sorry to hear Hal step down. He was the ROCK at DLP, he will be missed by many of us! So Dan, welcome to our little corner of the world. I'm sure you will be fine, and if not we'll let you know! So give her hell, and bring on the Sales:bigthumbsup: And Hal, be well and ride:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
420 Posts
:welcome: I havnt had any issues with DLP, just ordered my sideburner exhaust from DLP. I think this site is great, as is the people on it. I say lets all work together and we can all be happy.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Best wishes to Hal. You will be missed but no need to be a stranger....

:welcome:Dan. I agree you have some large shoes to fill in.

·
Registered
27 Posts
:welcome: I havnt had any issues with DLP, just ordered my sideburner exhaust from DLP. I think this site is great, as is the people on it. I say lets all work together and we can all be happy.
Nobody is perfect but I can guarantee that we will try to exceed your expecttions when we make a mistake,

I have two rules, Always remember people are more important than $
and second is to have what a customer wants when they want it. I know we have a lot of work to do but we will work hard to improve.

I can never replace Hal, just do my best to bring something good to dlp and the people we serve.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome Dan!
You sure have your work cut out for you and I really hope you succeed, and you can change things around at DLP. This company really have to step up their customer service. I had some very bad experience with DLP and swore that they will never get a penny of mine ever again, and that I would let everyone in my power to know, how much they suck.
I hope you can make things better, because I really like this forum and naturally I would like to spend my money with a company, who supports the forum.
Hopefully the number of threads started about problems with DLP will stop, and we can regain thrust in DLP and start buying stuff from you guys again.
So one more time, best of luck to you and please try to do a lot better job than Chris and the rest of the crew.
:beer3:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts