M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for a ride this weekend...I'm in Sykesville, Md. and would like to engage a couple of riders to go......wherever.....Let me know if you're up...a Fall ride anywhere would be cool!!! :bigthumbsup: Looking forward to meeting some Bros soon. 8)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doesn't matter...North or South...just going and going would be awesome... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Anybody up for a ride this weekend...I'm in Sykesville, Md. and would like to engage a couple of riders to go......wherever.....Let me know if you're up...a Fall ride anywhere would be cool!!! Looking forward to meeting some Bros soon.

I'm in Harpers Ferry.....and just got my bike back together....minus the side mount. I'm definitely up to get it stretched out before it gets too cold. Isn't it gonna rain? Play that one my ear, I guess.......
take care,
Frank

·
Registered
702 Posts
Just keep an eye on the satellite boys.

.... and post where you decide to meet up :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
[email protected]!!!!! My sisters birthday dinner just turned into a brunch. :swear: If you guys are riding late, then I might be able to hook up latter. If it looks that way, I could get one of your cell numbers and find out where you are or going to.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTBozak said:
Just keep an eye on the satellite boys.

.... and post where you decide to meet up :bigthumbsup:
Count me in...410-456-3185...that's my cell

·
Registered
400 Posts
sorry............guys! I got the urge to put my engine guards on.... took a quick spin before hand and it's a bit CHILLY!! Anyway, engine guards are on and took it out to take pic. Rotated my mirror and snapped it off the bolt.......with the bolt stuck in the base of the mirror !!!!! NEVER ENDS!!!!

later.....

Frank

by the way.....if you guys ever to hit the road and it's a little more comfortable weather wise.........my cell is 703-929-6563

1 - 9 of 9 Posts