M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sorry I don't have a better pic of the two of you, but that's what happens when you drink too much and don't have a girl friend for camera duty.:-\

BACK TO BUSINESS.

So as some of you know there is going to be a little wedding in Yosemite on Sept 14 at 2:00 p.m.:hot:

I have worked with Yosemite View Lodge on getting us a discount for some rooms. They have asked us to fill ten rooms in order to get the discount and we need to book before the cut off date which is 30 days before our stay.

When you book just mention you are with the party of "Mark Schiltz" and they will know what do to. The rate is $134 for the night. This is a Mountain view room with two queen beds and a kitchenette. Nice and clean, with pool and hot tubs. There is a small place to eat and a bar. Just to throw it out there, Do not leave anything with a scent of food on your bike or in a car. This is bear country and they are not shy about checking smells out.:eek:

The Hotel is about four miles from the Park entrance on Hwy 140. I have told the hotel that some of the guests will be checking in on the 13th, but most on the 14th.

Here is the hotel Info.

Yosemite View Lodge
11156 Highway 140
El Portal CA 95318

209-379-2681

I hope to see some of you who plan to make this event, as do the wedding couple, before heading out to Vegas for the second International Meet.:bigthumbsup:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask your mother, and if she can't help then you can always call me on my cell or PM me.

408-687-7846

Mark
Halfdome109r

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Awesome job Mark.

Thank you sir.

See you there.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Anyone planning on riding through AZ or close? I would also be willing to share a room as it states it has 2 queen beds. Let me know because I don't want to miss this. Scott

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Mark

All booked and confirmed for 2 rooms Tuesday September 13 and 2 rooms Wednesday September 14.

Starting to count the days...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't wait either. It's going to be a great road trip as well.:bigthumbsup:

·
xxx
210 Posts
Mark

All booked and confirmed for 2 rooms Tuesday September 13 and 2 rooms Wednesday September 14.

Starting to count the days...
Does that mean that your group plans on being in Vegas for Thursday night Rick? Or are you heading somewhere else first?

Dan

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Anyone planning on riding through AZ or close? I would also be willing to share a room as it states it has 2 queen beds. Let me know because I don't want to miss this. Scott
I am going to try and make it.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Hi Dan

Yes that's what our thoughts are. I'm not sure what everyone else wants to do but our thinking is to head to Vegas Thursday after check out. We are happy to fit in with the general plans and or travel as a group.

We will be in a passenger van so we can take some gear for anyone so they don't need to repack there bike.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'll be booking for the 14th. Can't wait!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts